Chapter 6: surprise

The text got me think over it again and again. Who could it be ? maybe a person got my number and thought of pranking on me ?

I replied.

Me~Hey , Mr. unknown

Unknown ~ Hey !

Me~Thanks for pranking on me...you got me know tell me who are you?

Unknown~ Whats so hurry babe ?

Me~ Are you telling me or I'll block this number and you will never ever be able to text me !

Unknown~ Okay , Okay calm down ! if I tell you , you won't believe me.

Me~why in the world wouldn't I ?

Unknown~I am Harry.

Me~I am ninja. -.-

Unknown ~I told you so !

Me~prove

In a few seconds it came like

Unknown number calling

Decline/Answer

I first hesitated but then picked the phone .

"Hello?"I said rather softly

" Hi sup " A raspy voice came...oh god it is Harry "who is it hazza?"

Louis?

I kept quite , I was scared ? happy? excited ? shocked ?

Mixed emotions went through me when the voice from the other end of the line came . "shocked much?"

"Yeah" where the F did my saliva go?

"Be ready at 7 tomorrow I am taking you with other band members to a party!"

"But why me?" Is all could escape my dry throat .

"I owe you" he then hung up .

I was shocked when my phone vibrated.

Harry~be ready !

The whole night I couldn't sleep....it is like the dream come true. Who wouldn't want a very famous guy staying with you whole night ; then calling you and telling that he owes you therefore he is taking you to a party !

The whole night I thought about possibilities that could happen tomorrow.

__________

In the morning / afternoon

I woke up around 12:00 pm because I was up till 4:00 in the morning.

And then struck tonight is the night .

I went to my kitchen and poured some cold milk with cereal .(that's what I could make)

I then took a bath as I already washed my hair yesterday , I just made a bun out of my hair and went for a shower .

I then called Alex and narrated the story about 'that day' and yesterday.

She was stunned and shocked that's what was my reaction yesterday

Just as I hung up the phone I went towards my cupboard.. my cupboard was mostly filled with the latest designer . Me and shopping has something for each other.

As I was thinking the my front door was knocked multiple times in a fraction of seconds. I opened the door and saw Alex.

"Alex?!? How the hell you came here so fast?" I asked.

"Um..I was excited much?"

I opened the door to let her inside.

"Woa..girl slow down"she said while reading the text and the note .

I sighed .

"Let's decide your dress."she jumped.

" Okie dokie" and we trembled towards my cupboard.

After a lot of 'discussions' and arguing , I finally chose to wear a sea green dress which's front ended in my mid-thigh , and the back side ended a below my knee .

The we decided to order something because we were hungry and our stomach sounded like trappers which would eat anything . When our food arrived we ate like pigs and then it was show time.

It was already 6 so I just dropped my dress and .*boo-yeah* I looked awesome.

Alex did something with her curling wand and it was like voilà such an amazing hairstyle .

I wore I don't know how long the heel was , but I felt like I am floors away from the ground . It took me a while to walk in those heels and the -zoop- party time .

After some natural make-up .Alex left , saying all the best to me .

I was kind of bored, you know that moment of time when you don't know what to do with life .

So , I opened my twitter which got showers of followers because I met one direction 😎.

And then my heart stopped...

.

.

.

The front door got knocked softly !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah..so the girl I am , I am gonna cliff hang y'all. The next chap will be soon I promise !

So lately , I have been obsessed with you-tube A LOT . My fav right now is Connor Franta, Ricky Dillion , Jc... rather the whole o2l team . Hope you guys liked this chapter.. comment , comment . Vote vote!

~ananya