Chapter thirty six- The wedding

I followed Seth and Gaby as they lead the way to go to talk to Bella and Edward, I stayed a little back with Sue and Billy, Sue isn't exactly thrilled about being here with the leeches, but I can't blame her, I am not to thrilled about being here either.

But I will admit, the wedding ceremony was actually really nice, quite romantic. Though, Alice was the only bridesmaid, not to surprised at that. Considering she did plan the whole wedding, from the flowers to Bella's dress, which does fit Bella quite well.

I stayed back when we approached Bella and Edward, I instinctively put my arms around my stomach from being so close to a leech, plus I knew some of Edward's family who was supposed to help in the war but didn't was here, and one of them is quite upset that Seth,Gaby and I are here. Mainly me, since I was part of the reason why her close friend, Laurent apparently was his name, died.

Bella's eyes fell onto my stomach then grew wide, we haven't actually spoken in person in several months, she had no idea about me being pregnant. She shook of the surprise "I'm glad you guys came" She said, looking at us "Thanks for letting Seth and Gaby come" She said to Billy and Sue.

It doesn't feel right being here, it probably would feel more comfortable if Jake was here since Bella is mainly his friend, though Seth has grown pretty close with the Cullen's, its just not the same. But, it would also probably been harder as well if Jake was here.

"I'm surprised you came after what happened." Bella said, looking at me "And that you came without Paul, isn't he like your imprint or something?" she added making me frown slightly, her knowing about imprints is Jake's fault, he tells her like everything about us.

I shrugged " Don't mention it, its not a problem" I said then glanced at Seth and Gaby, basically telling them why I did show up "And, do you really think Paul being here would of been a good idea? You know how his temper is."I said, referring to when Bella found out about us wolves.

Bella shuddered at the memory, if I was still with Sam and his pack, that would probably get me yelled at. But, I am not so it will not, I doubt Oliver would even care if he even knew about the whole thing with Bella finding out because of Paul.

I don't know how long has passed, but it feels like ages I'm not even doing anything but sitting and standing around, though I have came close to snapping at this chick couple of times because she kept talking about me and how its wrong that I am pregnant.

Just when I had gone to say something to her face, Gaby and Seth had to calm me down, like badly. Can you imagine the mess it would cause if I had gone over and said something and then lost complete control and phased at the wedding? Lets just say it wouldn't be good.

I nearly jumped when Alice appeared next to me "You are wearing those shoes with that dress?" She said disapprovingly, I frowned at glanced down slightly, not to surprised she commented on that, but when you are pregnant there isn't much to choose from.

"It was these or sneakers, you would've probably murder me for wearing sneakers with a dress, and I rather live." I replied and rolled my eyes "And besides, I couldn't wear heels even if I wanted to, it's like a death wise, plus being pregnant with heels isn't a good idea." I added..

"I'm sure you've of been fine" Alice disagreed, even though I did become friends with her and Jasper, I could do without her fashion advice . I flinched back protectively when Alice touched my stomach, I am fine with other people I know, just not the leeches "She's an active one" She said cheerfully.

"Trust me, I know" I sighed, some of the time shes really active at night which means no sleep for me. I looked around "Where is Jasper?" I asked, I've lost track of everyone since Bella went off somewhere, I'm pretty sure Seth and Gaby are still dancing.

Though, I know I should stop worrying about like everyone and just relax some, but its hard, I feel the need to watch over them and make sure they are okay. I guess its the protective wolf side of me "With Emmett" Alice replied, smiling.

"With Emmett? That probably isn't really a good thing, who knows what they are plotting, at least what Emmett is plotting. Probably something to embarrass Bella" I said, forcing back a smile, Emmett seemed pretty cool. If more of us could actually get along with the Cullens, I think Emmett and Quil would probably get along quite well.

Just as Alice went to reply, my head snapped automatically towards a more darker area, I glanced at Alice before going over to the area, Jake is here, with Bella, dancing. And he is losing control and he is close to Bella, damn it! How long has he been here anyway?

Seth and Gaby seemed to notice as well, as they both started to come over. Jake looked extremely close to phasing, and of course, Seth stupidly tried to pull him back "Jake, calm down" Seth said, still trying to make Jake move. This is not good, if he phases...

Out of habit, I went to help, but of course was stopped but not by who I expected "Seth, Audrey, back up now" Edward ordered keeping Bella behind him, I knew why he wanted me to back up, I'm just surprised he said it with how I’ve acted with Bella.

I have no idea what this whole fight or whatever is about, but I am really assuming its not good and obviously involves Bella and Edward in some way, and since it's at their wedding, its wedding related. I didn't even know he was going to be here, but he didn't seem like the wedding crasher type if thats the case.

Three wolves came out of the forest, one was obviously Sam, and the other two were Quil and Embry, not all that surprising that they came. They knew he was going to be here? They were watching him just in case this happened, nice...

I looked at Sam as he approached Jake more, for a split second, we locked eyes and a frown formed on my face. We still weren’t on the best of terms, but things happen and we need change. Sometimes change affect people in ways that might not be so good.

I watched silently as they shoved Jake into the forest and of course, Sam is forcing Gaby and Seth to come back with them. Leaving me here basically alone, that is flipping fantastic, Sam needs to give them a break or at least let them stay.

"I probably should go too, thanks for having me" I sighed with a small smile "Congratulations again"I added, there is no point of me being here anymore, I wasn't even doing anything to begin with so why stay just to stand around not knowing any of the guests.

"Why didn't you leave with Sam and everyone else?" Bella asked confused, I glanced at Edward asking permission to tell her, why? Because I didn't know if he would get angry about me telling her, and because I didn't want to cause more drama.

Edward nodded once "Because I am not in his pack anymore, I left a while back." I replied "I will probably catch you guys sometime, have a good honeymoon. Now I probably have to go explain a lot of things to Jake"I sighed, this is going to be fun...