Chapter thirty four- Home sick?

I sat outside against a tree, staring in the dark forest, I was somewhere in Forks, where I don't know. I have only been back for like an hour since I was pretty much forced to go see Dr. Leech about the baby, before he had check the baby, he had to give me something to calm me down since I was freaking out about the whole situation with Sam and stuff.

He had said the baby was fine and that the pain was most likely caused by to much activity and there was a little damage to the muscle, he also had said he is not sure how long I will be pregnant for since he is not sure how be being a wolf will affect it.

And honestly, ever since I left, I've been thinking a lot about the baby, if it was a girl or a boy. What the baby would look like, what it's name would be, how hard it will be once its grown and getting married. I know its a bit early to think about these things, but its kind of fun thinking about it.

Another thing I was curious about was if I was actually going to gain any weight or not, it has been like impossible since I phased to gain any weight at all, just because my body burns like everything off so quickly, as well does everyone else whose phased.

The sound of twigs snapping from somewhere beside me, didn't at all affect me, I didn't even bother turning to see who it was. All I know it was not a vampire and not the person I really wanted to see, Paul, I don't even think he knows yet.

"So, I hear what me and Elliot suspected was true." Oliver's voice spoke, breaking the silence, I was surprised it was him, I had expected it to be at least Elliot. I looked up curiously at him, he seemed so calm, he seemed actually in some way, cheerful.

I studied him for a moment, the tail of his dragon tattoo that he had on his upper right arm was sticking out from the sleeve of his shirt, he and Elliot had matching ones, they had said they got them after they had phased in a way marking the pack.

"What do you mean?" I questioned confused, what had they suspected? And why didn't they tell me the suspected anything "You don't mean about me being..."I started but paused, though I could say pregnant almost easily, I was worried now about how he would react if that was not what they suspected, if he would react like same.

Oliver laughed at my sudden pause, he stuck his hand out to help me to my feet "Yes, we did suspect you to be pregnant, we both started suspecting it the day I imprinted on Leah" He confessed, when he spoke of Leah, his eyes lit up and a wider smile broke onto his face.

I hesitated before I took his hand and he pulled me up as if it was nothing, Oliver is defiantly the more, well in a way, kind twin "How did you two suspect it then? When I didn't find out until after the council meeting?" I asked, still slightly confused.

"Follow me" Oliver instructed, and I obeyed, not like I had much choice anyway as he was the Alpha of his and Elliot's pack "Elliot thought of it first really, when he stopped from hurting you more than he did, it's because he found something different about you, he wasn't sure what it was but he couldn't stop thinking you were pregnant" He explained.

Elliot thought of it first? That's why he stopped from hurting me? It's because he pretty much figured out I was pregnant "So, why aren't you guys flipping out on me for being seventeen and going to be a parent?" I asked, it's not that much better to being sixteen and pregnant, I will only just turned 18 by the time we graduate, the baby should be around three months old by then.