Chapter twelve- Trouble pt1

A smile was glued to my face as I walked with Kim and Gaby, its been about three days since my dad called, and things were better "So, Gaby" I began and looked at her, though she was like two years younger then me, she is still pretty cool "Like any of the guys in school yet?" I asked curiously.

Gaby looked down at her feet for a brief moment then looked back up at me and Kim "Well, this guy in my class, Seth Clearwater, is actually pretty cute" she admitted, thats when I noticed the smallest hint of pink to her cheeks, this only made me grin even wider.

"You like Seth? That’s too cute!" I laughed, though I knew Seth, I really didnt know him, we talk every so often, and I have known him since he was two. We just aren’t all that close, its probably because I think his older sister, Leah. is a bitch "He is a good kid, you should talk to him sometime" I added.

"Yeah you should" Kim agreed, she seemed to be just as happy as I was, and probably thought it was just as cute as I did "And, why didnt you tell me you liked Seth before now? You have to let your most favorite cousin know these things "She added half teasing.

"I don’t think April would care about this" Gaby said with a teasing smile, I covered my mouth to hold back a laugh, April is Kim's older sister, by like four years "Joking,joking." Gaby added, but she was still smiling when she said it.

"Hey, guys. I have to get going, I need to run this book over to Jacob Black, he let it in the class room " I said and paused and held up a book briefly "And, then I have business to take care of" I added, Sam needed to meet with me for some reason tonight, probably pack business.

"Is this business about six foot, black hair, and named Paul?" Kim asked and raised a brow, I felt my face heat up again, she was the only one who knew about what happened between me and him outside of the school, and she has teased me about it ever since.

"No" I said quickly "I guess you can say its about a job, but yet, not a job." I added, and shrugged "Call me after your date with Jared, I doubt he will tell me anything about it." I said, and my smile grew even wider, Jared finally got the guts to ask her out.

"Of course!" Kim said, I waved at her and Gaby before heading towards the Black house, Jacob hasn’t really been to fond of me since I phased, neither has Embry or Quil. In fact, Embry even called me one of Sam's hall monitors on steroids.

I adjusted the book in my arm as I walked up to the house and knocked on the door, I plan to make it a brief visit so neither Sam or Jacob will freak out on me. To my surprise when the door opened, it wasn’t Jacob, but Billy "Oh hey, Billy." I greeted with a smile "Is Jake here? He forgot his English book at school" I asked nodded towards the English book that I held under my arm, it wasn’t tiny either.

"Hello Audrey." Billy greeted, returning the smile "And, he is out in the garage with Bella right now, working on the Rabbit." He added, he is alone with Bella? I am surprised Billy let them alone, but I guess they wouldn’t do anything, Bella is almost three years older then him, it would be kind of wrong.

"Oh." I said and bit my lip slightly "When you see him, do you think you can give this to him? I don’t think he really wants to see me, and I know Sam doesn’t really want me around him all that much" I said and handed Billy the book.

Billy took the book and set it on his lap "Sure." He replied, Billy was in a wheelchair, I still feel kind of bad that he is, even if he has been in it for awhile now. We both remained silent, it was a slightly awkward silence, but nothing to bad.

"I have to get going, Sam needs to talk to me, it was nice seeing you again. Tell Jake I said hey"I said and gave Billy a quick wave, and turned around and left. Billy knew about me being a wolf, since he is the Chief, and we both know that Jacob is going to phase, we just don’t know when.

As I walked to Sam's house, I began to wonder, what he needed to talk to me about, he wasn't mad about me accidentally telling dad about me being a wolf. Maybe he wants me to start doing Patrol, Jared only started the other day, maybe thats it...

I kept walking, it wasn’t much longer until I get there, he doesn’t live that far away from Jacob. I felt something brush against my neck, just as I went to look back to see what it was, a hand flew over my mouth, I tried to let a scream out, but it was muffled by the hand. I didnt know this hand...

I tried to struggle away from the person as it wrapped a arm around me, but for some reason, I couldn’t find the strength. The wolf part of me was screaming not to phase and obey the Alpha's orders not to reveal the secret, while the defensive part of me was whispered to phase.

The way the person was holding me, made it almost impossible to move my arms, I let tried to scream once again as something covered my eyes. Oh hell no, this is not really happening is it? This cant be happening it just cant be.

Tears were now swelling in my eyes, from fear, why did I have to leave Kim and Gaby? Why could of I just stayed with them? None of this would ever happened if I did, now I am like being kidnapped, and I might die, this is just perfect!

I felt what seemed to feel like rope wrap round my arms tightly, this made me want to cry even more, and to make things worse, I felt incredibly dizzy now. And my breathing seemed to be slower and same goes for my heart beat.

I felt something cold run against my chest and up to my chin, it felt ice cold compared to my skin, but I knew it wasn’t ice. I knew it was metal, and I also knew it was a knife. But it never pierced my skin, not like it would make that much of a difference.

Then there was someone's breath on my neck, and this time a tear fell from my eyes "Fall into the darkness" the person ordered, but the voice was very soft, I almost couldn’t even hear the person, and I couldn’t even tell if it was a male or female.

I shook my head, even though my body was begging me to fall into the darkness, it wanted to give out, but I wasn’t going to. And then, I felt the knife slash across my face and across one of the scars, I cried out in pain but it was still muffled by the hand, I could feel the blood run down my face, the pain lingered for a moment before the cut healed almost completely.

"Fall into the darkness" The person demanded again, and before I could even react the person ran the knife across my face once again, make me scream in pain once again. I had no other choice but to listen, I finally let the pain and dizziness take over me, I gave in to this person. and blacked out...

To be continued >:)