Chapter 7: TWITTAH!

Harry's POV

As I got home from Alyssa's house, still blushing because of earlier, Louis leaped and hugged me tightly smiling like mad.

"I've missed you Hazza!" he exclaimed.

"Aw you missed me already.. I've missed you too!" I joked.

"Where have you been? And why are you blushing like someone threw at you a tomato or something." he said, leaping off and sitting on the nearest sofa to watch TV. My mates are watching Toys Story 3 again. We've watched it for like, a hundredth time already. Liam's choice. Gotta say yes when it comes to Daddy Direction.

"Oh you know, just giving Alyssa her wallet back and walking her home." I replied going over to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

"Oh that's why you're blushing. Wait. Come here and have a bro talk with me." Louis grabbed my arm before I got to the kitchen.

"But Louis, I'm hungry. Can we talk later?"

"Noooope. Now sit with me." he said, once again, pulling my arm. This stubborn boy. One of the things I love about him.

"Ok fine but I'm not going to make you a sandwich later." I said, giving in and and sitting down next to him.

"So? Tell me everything."

So there, I told him. From the texts during her class to the reason why I blushed. Though, I have to say that she has the most soft, moist and- Harry, no.

"My Hazza's growing up and having a girlfriend already.. Aww. Hazza's gonna leave me." he said, faking hurt while tousling my curly hair. I smiled slyly.

"Aw Louis, you know no one could replace you.. and she's not my girlfriend." I laughed.

"Hey! Do you mind? We're watching a movie here?" Liam said, eyes focused on the screen.

"But you watched it for like, a hundredth time already." I replied.

"I love this new popcorn we bought. Good thing I bought like ten of it." Niall said, picking up a handful of popcorn and shoving it in his mouth. The way he eats too much and not get fat at all, we have no idea. Clearly, no one eats that much and not get fat. But that boy.

"Guys, I think I'm going to the salon tomorrow.." Zayn said looking at himself in the mirror. I think that he's been staring at the same reflection since he grabbed a mirror.

"Good. You have the same hairstyle everyday." Louis said, reaching for the popcorn Niall has been eating then Niall slapped his hand away from the bucket.

"Mine. All mine. Get your own." Niall said, hugging the bucket as if it's the last thing on earth.

"Jeez." Louis replied, fixing his hair.

I got off the sofa and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

After I made a sandwich, I put it on a plate and decided to check my Twitter to stay updated.

"Guys, Imma go check my Twitter so I'll just go upstairs to my room."

"Okay." they chorused, not once taking a glance of me.

I jogged into my bedroom and turned my CD cassette on. It played Love Me For Me by Cher Lloyd.

I got a chair and shuffled through my mentions, choosing a random one to reply to.

'@HarryStyles Do you have a girlfriend? or you're currently looking for someone? Please notice me :) xx'

That's a personal question, then I decided to make a fan's day so I thought of replying back.