•24•

3 years later...
Caras Pov

It's been the same but, the same is actually okay. What I mean is that for the past three years of our relationship, has been the same except of the fact Shawn is on another World Tour. Which is amazing!

"Baby? Can you toss me a shirt?" I hear Shawns voice from afar.
"Yeah" I reply.

I get up from our bed and walk over to his suitcase and grab a blue t-shirt. I throw it at him and looks offended.

"What did I do?" I ask trying not to laugh.
"You threw it at me! I said toss not throw!" He says with a huge smile and starts coming towards me.
"Shawn n-no" I say as he starts to tickle me to death.
"I hate you" I say and cross my arms.
"Aw baby don't be that way" he says as he pulls his shirt over his head.
"Fine I don't I love you" I say and kiss his cheek as we leave for sound check.

He locked the door and wraps his arm around.

"I'd be a really great dad" I hear Shawn say all of a sudden. I stop my walking and stare at him.
"What?"
"Where did that come from?" I ask.
"I don't know. It just came to me" he says and we begin to walk again.

Shawns pov

Hint. Hint. Hint.

Caras pov

We make it to the arena where Shawn is preforming tonight in Vienna, Austria. Next stop is tomorrow which is London my home country. Am I excited to go back? Kinda. I mean I haven't been there in a while. Probably two years.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks.
"Yeah. Go warm up" I say and he gives me his famous smile. He rubs my back and leaves so he can test sound.

I stand off to the side and go on my phone. I found my childhood best friend on Instagram all of sudden a while back and we've been talking forever now. His name is Lyle, he has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 21 just like Shawn and he still lives in London. He said that he was coming to the London show in two days and I'm super excited. Yes Shawn knows about him and they've actually become very well friends which in my part is awesome.

Shawns pov

I go over to my microphone and begin singing bits and prices of a few different of my songs to get the sound to the perfect level. I see Cara standing off to the side looking down at her phone. Probably texting Lyle. I see Geoff to the side and walk over to him.

"G. You got a second?" I ask him.
"Yeah of course. What's up?"
"I-I have a surprise that only you can know about as of right now" I stutter a bit.
"Oh well okay Shawn what is it?" He asks.

I tell him my plan and he is so surprised but happy.

"Wow Shawn that's awesome"
"Thanks. But I gotta go to the shop to pick it up like now" I explain.
"Alright. I'll tell Cara that you needed to take a run to the shop near by with me to pick up something's and we can head okay?"
"Yep"

Geoff goes to Cara and I see her nod her head to what G told her.

We head out of the arena and head into Geoffs rental car and head off to the shop. I'm super nervous for the London show.

Caras pov

I'm in the hotel room now face timing Lyle.

"So have you missed London?" He asks.
"Yeah. Kinda. It's been like 2 years since I've been there. But my history with everyone there isn't so special that would make me wanna come back like you know" I explain.
"Yeah true. But... you get to see me!" He says and we start to laugh.
"Yes yes yes. I know. Trust me" I say as the laughter dies down.
"You seem very happy with Shawn" he comments.
"I really am. He is really the best and I love him so much. I can't wait for you to meet finally" I say.
"Me too. You seem like you two fit together very well" he adds.

-------------

I'm currently laying down and watching some tv as I browse social media when I hear the door open.

"I am so sorry for being gone for so long" Shawn says guilty.
"Hey look at me. It's fine" I say and give him a kiss
"Okay C" he says and goes to his suitcase to get changed.
"Be right back" he adds.

He goes to the bathroom to get changed and I still lay here watching tv.

The bed sinks and I soon feel warmth spread throughout my body and snuggle close to his chest.

"I love you" he comments.
"Me too" I smile.

"What do you see for us in the future?" I ask him.
"Hopefully to be married to you beautiful and from there I don't know yet" he says. I smile at the thought that he wants to be with me forever.

I close my eyes and let the darkness take over.

----------------

London. We are here.

We have today to do anything we want and guess what we did? We are at my apartment.

"I've missed this place" Shawn says.
"What? You were only here for like 3 days"
"Not true. I was here every single time we FaceTime" he says and sticks his tongue out at me.
"You child"
"Your child" he says and tackles me to a hug.

-----------------
Omg. One more chapter! The epilogue is going to be so sweet. What are your all predictions to the end?

Follow. Comment. Rate.

Xoxo Brianna