•21•

Shawns pov

I open the door and see....

Pandora?!

"Hey Shawn!" She says.
"What are you doing all the way in LA?" I question her.
"Made a flight for here. I was meeting up with some old friends and decided to stop by" she explains.
"Hmm. Cara?" I yell.

I feel Caras presence by me and look over.

"Pandora?! What the hell!" She sequels and hugs her.
"Hey sister what's up?" She asks nonchalantly.

(Btw if you didn't remember the previous chapters they are actually cousins!)

Pandoras pov

Yes I am at Shawn and Caras hotel room. Why are you in LA you may ask. Well it definitely isn't because I was visiting "friends" here.

This may be a real shitty move on my part buttttttttttt,

Ever since I was introduced to Shawn on that FaceTime call he has always been on my mind.

Wow that's really shitty Pandora you are going to say. And yes I know that.

But here's the thing the only thing standing in my way into getting into Shawns heart is.... Cara.

Yes yes yes. Cara is like my sister and I would never do anything to hurt her but I get what I want and what I want is Shawn. It's that simple!

"Come in! We have so much to catch up on" Cara says excitedly.
"Cool!" I reply and walk in winking at Shawn who of course didn't notice. Ugh.

We sit on one of the beds and Cara chats away. I would like to listen and try to act like I care for whatever she's saying but I can't.

"Hey I'm going to get a hotel room be right back!" I say and get up from the bed and walking to the door.

I hear Cara shuffle to somewhere else in the room which gives me the perfect opportunity to ask Shawn to come with to get a room.

"Hey Shawn. I was wondering if you could walk me to the front desk to get a room?" I ask him.
"Uh sure. Baby I'll be back" he replies and yells to Cara.

We both hear a faint 'okay' and exit the room.

"So how has LA been treating you?" He asks to break the silence.
"It's been well just been visiting famous spots around here. Uh I've been meaning to ask you something" I start.
"Sure go ahead" he says back.
"Well..."

Caras pov

I hear Shawn shout that he will be right back as I go through my stuff to look for my phone charger because my phone is dead.

Why not use Shawns? well his is somewhere and I don't know where that somewhere is.

I would call him to ask but I of course can't.

I remember Pandora telling me she was going to the front desk and I assume that is where Shawn would be too.

I take the risk of him being there and head out after putting my slides on.

I keep my head down as I am walking because I was counting the tiles and soon here a small thump.

My head picks up quickly and I soon regret it.

Pandora and Shawn are kissing.

He wouldn't do that to me right?
Well he is right now!

I begin to feel sad but angry at the same time as his head turns towards my direction.

"Cara. No it's wasn't me ple–"
"Save it" I say and start running down the hotel stairs and out the hotel door.

At the moment I don't know where I'm going but I'm just going to keep running.

After around five minutes I am about to pass by an apartment complex and soon realize who lives here.

Cameron.

| Flashback |

DM between Cameron and Cara
@@camerondallas
Hey Cara! I'm Cam

Haha I know who
you are😂

@@camerondallas
Oops. Haha😳
Anyways I was just going
To tell you if you are ever
Near LA sometimes we
Should meet up. I mean
If you want?

Well sure!
@@camerondallas
Oh well that's great!
Here's my apartment info
---/------/------

| flashback over |

I remember the DM he and I had and wander to the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you?"
"I was wondering if you could give me Cameron Dallas's apartment number?"
"I can't give a room out without recognition" she says.
"I'm his girlfriend" I lie.
"Oh sorry. It's 42" she says and let's me by.

I make my way to the elevator and thank god no one is in there.

I press the floor number and lean against the back wall.

I soon feel all my emotions catch up to me and tears begin to fall.

Shawn. Cheated. On. Me.

I hear the elevator ding and I wipe away the tears.

I walk to 42 and knock on the door.

I hear shuffling and soon the door opens.

"Cara?" He asks surprised.
"Hi Cam" I reply back with sadness behind my words.

-----------------
Stupid Pandora breaking my girls heart. And of course Shawn.

Follow. Comment. Vote!

Xoxo Brianna