•22•

Cameron's pov

"Yes mom. I love you too. Bye" I say to my mom as I hang up from our much needed chat.

I was about to go and lay on the couch but I heard a knock on my door.

I go over to it and open it to a surprise.

"Cara?"
"Hi Cameron" she says softly but looks as if she's been crying.
"Come in. Come in" I say softly to her.

We both sit on my couch and I ask what's wrong.

"Um. My cousin Pandora came out here to supposedly visit friends" she pauses "and she comes by Shawn and i's hotel room" tears stream down her face.

I reach over to her and catch most of them.

"They both went out to get her a hotel room and I needed to charge my phone because it was dead. I start walking to the elevator a-and I-I immediately regretted it..." she cries harder.

Oh my god. Shawn cheated on her? Or was it Pandora that made him cheat?

"He-they were kissing... and I ran out of the hotel completely and then I remembered you lived here. I don't know what to do Cam. And this is an awful way of meeting for the first time" she explains.
"It's going to be alright Cara" I whisper as I hug her for comfort.

Hours have passed by and I offered for her to stay here for a bit.

She decided to try to contact him tomorrow with my phone but while she is dozed off on the couch I'm going to make a quick call.

I grab my phone and step out of the room.

Ring...
Ring...

"Cameron! Oh thank god. Cara is miss–"
"Shawn shut up. You've messed up badly" I say trying not to show my anger.
"Omg she's with you?!" He asks.
"Yes and she's going to call you tomorrow hopefully. I hope you have your story in check" I say to him firmly.
"Cameron oh my" he says and I can tell he is pacing "it wasn't me. It-it was her. It was her freaking cousin omg" he says crying a bit.
"I advice you to be calm down and just do what she asks tomorrow when she calls. But she's here. She's safe. I'm sorry dude that her cousin messed this up but you gotta fix" I explain.
"Thanks man"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I let a big gush of air and step back into my apartment.

I walk over to Cara and tap her slightly.

"Uh yeah?" She questions while waking up.
"I was going to ask if you would like something to eat?" I ask softly.
"Hmm. I'm not really hungry right now. Thanks though" she says sadly.
"Okay. Do you want something to change into?" I ask.
"That would be great" she replied.

I go into my room and grab a t-shirt and some joggers and bring them to her.

"Here you go" I say handing them to her.

She tries to show a smile but I know it was being forced. She goes and changes while I go and find something on tv.

Shawns pov

I fucking messed up.

All because of her.

Fucking Pandora.

I tried to chase after Cara but that bitch held me back and it was to late when I pushed her down.

All she did was laugh and try to kiss me again.

I knew something was wrong with that girl. How could Cara trust that girl?!

I kept on pacing my room after Cameron called and I couldn't stop thinking about her, our relationship.

Pandora ended up just getting a flight back to fricking London or whatever. Which doesn't help me any except her getting out of my life.

I'm so STUPID. I lay on my bed and can't stop thinking. I shouldn't of gone with her.

I feel tears start streaming down my face and put my head in my hands.

What am I going to do?

Cameron's pov

I hear the bathroom door open and out comes Cara.

"Hey" she says softly.
"Hey"

She comes over and lays her head in my lap and curls up while starring at who knows what.

I gently rub my hand up and down her shoulder as I or we watch the show currently playing on the tv.

"You'll get my bed and I'll be out here okay?" I say looking down at her.
"You don't have to do that" she replies.
"It's alright don't worry" I say back and she nods her head.
"Everything will be alright C. Everything will be alright" I repeat while she just stares.

---/-------/-----
You messed up Shawn...

Follow. Comment. Vote

Xoxo Brianna