9. Poison Tail? Those bastards!

Previously: (on until dawn)

I shot up because I felt a sudden shock at my side and saw y/n fall on the ground. Then darkness filled my vision.

Natsu pov.

Gray suddenly shot up and fell unconscious. There was an arrow in his side with a piece of paper wrapped around it. Erza took it out and read it while Lucy took care of the wound.

Dear Fairy-scum,
I demand you to give me the girl, the h/c. She belongs to us. Don't and you're guild will be destroyed.

- the strongest guild

"What are we gonna do?" Lucy asked.

"We're gonna keep her safe ofcourse." Erza said looking at Lucy then Gray and y/n on the ground. We helped them up and laid them on the seats.

"We have to get back to the guild as soon as possible." Erza said. We couldn't do anything now. We sat back in our seats. We were almost there when Gray woke up.

"What happened?" He asked. Lucy, Erza and I explained everything that happened and showed him the letter. "What do we do now?" he asked. We told him that we would fight for our friend and won't give in. 

We soon arrived back in Magnolia and ran to the guild. Y/n was still unconscious so the whole guild was shocked to A. see her again and B. she was passed out. 

"What happened to her?" someone asked. It was Makarov. We told everything that happened and Mira brought Y/n to the infirmary. the master was having a mental fight with himself and was thinking who this guild could be. 

"Poison tail..." a weak voice said. We all turned around and saw a weak Y/n leaning against the wall so she won't fall. "The guild's Poison tail. I can smell it. the paper has e really strong smell." She explained.

"How do you know that?" I asked her. 

"That was my previous guild...remember? Me and Gray explained everything to you guys? How they took me and used me?" She rolled her eyes at me forgetting that. I just face palmed 'how could I forget?'

"So how does that guild handle?" The master asked. 

"they show no mercy, those who do get killed. They will do anything to  become the strongest. There is also one member, the master, who's extremely powerfull. Just like Jose from Phantom Lord was. That is because they are brothers." Everyone gasped. This couldn't be. Jose was already hard to defeat so how do we overpower him?

"I know a trick but... There is a 85% chance that he'll die and we don't work like that here so I guess that's a last option." she says. I walk over to her and see her worried expression. She probably thought that it was all her fault. I hugged her, not caring about everyone looking at me like I was crazy. Maybe that's because they've done that since they've met me but I don't care. I was surprised to feel two arms wrap around me. She was hugging back. I felt her shaking and she started sobbing. 

"It's all my fault." she whispered. "It's all my fault. If I wouldn't've left their guild you guys wouldn't be in this situation right now. I'm so so sorry." she was crying by now. 2 other arms engulfed her in a hug. It was Gray. Soon Lucy, Erza and all the other guild members followed. 

"It's not your fault, child. We all had a past that wasn't the brightest but we're still here to fight for each other. Remember what they told you when you first woke up here? We ment it, and we will kick their asses if they try to hurt you or anybody else that is a part of our family." The master said pointing at the roof. Everyone followed. Y/n was still holding onto me but I felt her smile, the smile she had hidden for all of us. 

There was a knock on the guild doors. Everyone was looking at each other weirdly. Who knocks on doors???? No one right? Our master went to open the doors to be greeted by a hooded figure that was just as tall as Laxus. 

"Who are you?" Gray asked.

"Ozzie..." Y/n said, letting go of me. I missed her warmth but I just ignored it. Now was not the time.

"That's right my little slayer. I'm glad you still remember me. Now come to me!" he sternly said. Y/n growled but did as he said. I looked at her and her eyes were completely red. He controls her? She isn't herself. 

"Let her go!" Master yelled. The Ozzie guy snapped his fingers and Y/n turned around. She hissed at master and looked at him threateningly. 

"I just came here to take back what is mine." Ozzie said. Y/n's eyes turned back e/c for a bit and she showed her mark. "I'm part of Fairy tail." she stated but soon screamed as her eyes became red again. Crimson red. The guy started to mumble as Y/n started to shake like crazy.

"He's cursing her!" Levy yelled. Shit, I threw a fire ball at him but it went straight through him. 

"What? How did that happen?" I yelled.

"Because he has ghost magic, Natsu." Y/n said before she hit me in the guts.

"No!" she screamed soon after.