8. You're the best, Gray!

Previously:

"I know it's you, y/n." He said. Oh no. I'm dead...

Your pov.

I know what he's thinking. He will tell them. He hates me.

"I don't hate you, y/n." He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked. He nodded.

"I won't tell them either. I just want to know why. Why didn't you tell us?" He asked me. I heard that he was hurt. I had to tell him.

"When I was younger... My parents left me. I was found by a dark guild. They planted a lacrima in me. Death dragon slayer magic. They used me and controlled me. Made me kill people and destroy guilds. I escaped one day and was found by a dragon. They taught me ice/poison dragon slaying magic. I never really used it. I only lived with the dragon for a half year. Then another dark guild found me and sold me to Jellal. And that's it. I never told you guys because I was ashamed, scared of myself and I've done things as a child that even a grown-up can't imagine. I thought that if you guys knew, you would judge me and leave me..." I started tearing up. I've never told anyone. "I don't want to be alone again." I said with tears streaming down my face. I was crying. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey. It's okay. I promise I'll help you." Gray said hugging me. "I promise you that everything will be fine. The guild misses you. Me and Natsu felt so weird. It was strange to not have you around. We always fought together those months. And then suddenly, poof, you were gone. We want you back, y/n. I know you aren't bad. Even though your magic is dark, your aura is beautiful. It's full of color. And you saved us, and Natsu twice. Believe me. I've got the perfect plan to get you back in the guild." He said still hugging me.

"I've never left." I said showing him my mark. I was still crying but I didn't care.
He hugged me once again and told me his plan.

-

"Don't you think it's a little risky? What if they will still hate me? I could die." I said not really liking the plan.

"Believe me. They won't and you won't die either." He reassured me. I sighed but nodded. I put my cap back on and went to the town's highest building.

"Please Gray. I trust you." I said and waited for the signal.

A few moments later an ice bird flew my way. 'The signal...' I thought. I used my magic to create an explosion and jumped off the building. I didn't scream. I couldn't.

"Fast! Get her!" I heard Erza yell. I suddenly felt two warm arms wrap around my waist before everything went black.

Gray pov.

I made y/n fall of the building. Natsu was the fastest so he had to catch her. Just like when we first met her. He caught her when she fell from the tower of heaven. I made that happen so they would remember the fun times we had after that with her. How she opened up to us and how we laughed together.

I saw Natsu wrap his arms around her waist and fall on his back so she couldn't be harmed. We all ran up to them and I saw y/n blacked out.

"It's the person who helped us before!" Natsu shouted, recognizing her. He went to take of her cap when Lucy stopped him.

"Should we really look who it is?" She asked. We all looked at each other when Erza nodded. Natsu slowly pulled at her sweater and her h/c hair filled our vision.

"Y/n!?!?" They all yelled except for me. They all looked at me.

"Aren't you suprised?" They asked me.

"No." I simply said. I took her bridal style and went to the train station. We were all leaving the town so our stuff was packed. I didn't had stuff on me so I was good. They all followed me and were whispering.

"If you want to know, you can just ask, you know?" I said smirking. They all went quiet and came closer.

"Why? How did you know?" They asked.

"When I suddenly disappeared, I actually found her in the forest. She was following us but she got hurt by a monster. When I helped her I knew it was her. I recognised her voice. She explained me everything about why she didn't tell us her magic and I completely agree with her actions. I helped her with what just happened. It was my idea." I said. They all looked shocked.

"But why didn't she tell us?" Erza asked.

"It's not my job to tell you guys." I said looking at the girl I was holding. She stirred and groaned now and then. I think she's having a nightmare again.

We arrived at the train station and Lucy bought our tickets. When we got on the train, the color of Natsu and y/n faces drained. Everyone looked at me.

"Motion sickness remember?" I said laying her head on my lap. She hugged my stomach and Natsu looked at me. He looked jealous. No!? Does he like her?

"Whacha looking at flame brain?" I asked smirking. I needed to know if I was right.

"N..nothing." He said. He was so sick. It was funny. I started to pet her hair and she moved closer to me. Natsu became angry and I tried again.

"Natsu what's wrong?" I asked. Erza and Lucy also looked at Natsu with a confused look on their faces.

"Nothing, I said." He said holding in his anger. Lucy went to say something but Natsu got first.

"I'm jealous okay?!!" He shouted. Everyone was taken aback by his outburst.

"Jealous?" Lucy asked. She looked sad. I wonder why.

"I... I like her." He said quietly. He likes her... But I do too. This will not end good.

I shot up because I felt a sudden shock at my side and saw y/n fall on the ground. Then darkness filled my vision.