1. Welcome to Fairy tail!

Y/n pov.

I was running through the woods. As I looked behind me to see if the men were still following me, I fell and hurt my knee. I tried to stand up but my legs were sore from all the running and I fell back down.

"Hahaha, stupid little girl. You thought you could run?" one of them said. And before I knew they knocked me out.

I woke up and noticed I was tied up to a chair. I looked around the room but it was way too dark. When my eyes adjusted I saw a few guys next to what I guess was the way out.

"Boss, she's awake. Can we start now?" the male from before said. I couldn't hear an answer but I think it was yes when I felt my body shake because of the pain.

"The lacrima did his job, boss. She can now use death dragon slayer magic." the same male from before said.

-

"Wow, Y/n. You just killed a whole guild on your own." The boss said to me. "That's my job, boss ..."

I woke up from the nightmare in my room. Well it wasn't really a room, more of a cell. I was stuck here.

"I was eight when my dragon left me without telling me. I couldn't escape the people who made me do these things." I thought to myself. I tried to escape but I was chained to the wall.

"Trying to escape again?" the guard said while opening the door. I knew what he was planning to do. He was about to torture me again. ''Prepare to suffer again.'' he said while he fired his magic at me. I didn't scream. I was used to it. They kept me here since I was eight and tortured me every, single day.

"The boss wants to see Y/n. You can give her to me." a blockheaded male said to the guard. He took my hair and pulled me to the room where the boss was located. "Here she is boss." he said and shoved me to the ground and then left.

"My, my. I see they hurt you again. Why don't you take a seat and rest a bit?" the boss said.

"No thanks, boss. I'm fine standing." I said.

"Oh, but then I have a better idea." he said and took my chains. He gently pulled me with him so I wouldn't get hurt. He hung the chains and pulled me up so I hung a feet above the ground.

"I'm sorry but you know I had to." he said.

"I know, boss." I said trying not to show that I was hurt.

"Please call me, Jellal." he said smiling.

He sat down next to this weird chess board. "The game will begin..." I thought. This will go wrong.

As time went by, more and more people were defeated. All Jellal's minions were down and when he stood up, I saw a girl come into the room. "Hello Erza. Long time no see." he said and after that my vision went black.

/time skip to when you wake up/

"Do you think she'll be okay? She's badly wounded." a male voice said.

"I hope so. She has a lot of cuts and bruises. Some will vanish but most of them will leave scars. For the rest, she'll be fine." the voice belonged to an old man.

I tried to open my eyes but failed.
"Hey! She's waking up!" the boy yelled. I tried again and it worked. I sat up and looked around.

"Where am I? Who are you? What happened to Jellal? And the tower of Heaven? Why does my back hurt so much?" I asked.

"Slow down, girl. Those are too many questions at once." a raven-haired boy said.
"You're in Fairy tail. I'm Gray." the dark haired continued. "This over here are Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Master Makarov. We defeated Jellal and destroyed the tower of heaven." he pointed to everyone and I nodded.

"Your back hurts because you fell. Natsu took you just in time but you both had a rough landing." Erza said.

Natsu nodded and showed his leg. He had a lot of bruises.

"Why did you save me?" I asked.

Everyone stayed quiet. They were shocked.

"Because you were wounded. You could've died." Lucy said. "We don't leave people behind. No one deserves to die. Not even our enemies. They need to stay alive although they have to be punished."

Their master nodded at her words. "She's right. We took care of your wounds. We know you're not one of them but would you tell us what happened to you and how you got there?"

I hesitated a bit. "It's the same story like all the others who were captured. Isn't it Erza." I said. She looked at me with a shocked expression. "I recognized you. Jellal talked a lot about you and when you came into the room I knew you were the one. His long-lost friend. That's why he made me blackout. I wasn't supposed to know about you and I could interrupt. He doesn't really like that."

She started to cry and left the room. Everyone followed her except for the old man.

"I sense your magic. It's very powerful." he said. "Would you like to join our guild?" he smiled at me waiting for my answer.

"I have no other place to go so I guess joining won't be a bad idea." I said.

He asked me what kind of magic I used but I didn't tell him. I was scared to tell. I hurt a lot of people by using it. I was really strong without my magic too since I could train while I was locked up. I once broke the wall and got punished.

"Alright then. Where do you want your mark?" he asked.

"On my (where ever you want it)."
I said. He nodded.

He gave me the stamp but looked shocked right after.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He didn't answer. "Mira will come check you in a few. After that you can leave the infirmary." after saying that he left.

I was thinking about the people I just met until a silver haired girl came in.

"Hey, I'm Mira!" she said full of enthusiasm. She asked some questions about how I felt and checked my wounds.

"I think you're good to go." she said and I nodded. I stood up but felt a sharp object stinging in my side. I looked at it and saw there was a piece of some sort of crystal sticking out of my waist. I sensed its amount of magic power and assumed it was a piece of lacrima from the tower of heaven. I took it and didn't even mind the blood spilling on my clothes. I walked into the guild after covering up the wound with my magic and saw everyone watching me and a few people started to whisper.

I just looked at them with my emotionless expression and found my way to exit the guild.
When I was about to leave I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n! Wait!" I looked behind me and got shoved into the ground.

"Natsu?"