7. Busted.

Previously:

The next thing I knew, she spread her wings and flew out of the guild, entering the dark looking forest.

3th pov.

Y/n was in that forest for 2 days already. The guild was worried but also mad. She didn't told them about her magic. Why? Was it because she was bad? Or because she didn't want them to think that she was when she wasn't? They didn't know. Team Natsu decided they needed some fresh air and took a job.
Natsu and Gray were pretty messed up after they and the guild found out after Y/n and hesitated at first, but they gave in eventually.

They were now walking towards the train station and of course Natsu was complaining.

"Do we need to go by train?" He pouted. Erza chuckled and nodded her head.

"It's only for 3 hours. It's that our 2 days walking." She said.

Gray suddenly stopped and looked around.

"What's wrong, Gray?" Lucy asked.

"I feel like someone's watching." He said.

"It's probably just Juvia." Natsu said.

"No, this feels different." Gray said.

"It's nothing no come on. We can't be late." Erza said and they continued their way.

After 5 minutes they arrived at the train station and got in their seats. Natsu already looked sick but he was sniffing the air.

"I sm... Smell some..." He got cut of by Erza knocking him out because the train started to move and no one likes Natsu's groaning.

/timeskip to when they arrive brought by Happy/

"Natsu!" Gray yelled shaking his friend's shoulders, trying to wake him up.

"Uhg." Natsu groaned but got up.

They got of the train and walked to Nolana, the town that was cursed by an evil wizard. There were ghosts haunting the town. That's what the villagers said at least.

The mayor told them that it started with moving furniture and doors randomly open and closing. But now people went missing and houses got destroyed. At night, people heard weird noises in the forest but they were to scared to look.
Team Natsu waited 'till the sun went down to investigate.

When sleep took over the city, the group of friends entered the forest and waited for the mysterious noise.
Nothing happened at first but after a while they heard a twig break.

"Someone's here." Erza stated. They all walked towards the sound and saw a few broken branches.

Natsu's pov.

We heard a noise and went to investigate. There were a few broken branches on the ground.

"Someone's here." Erza said. We all looked around.

"Ah." Lucy said and fell on her butt. I jumped in the bushes and saw a hair on the ground.

"Really Lucy?" Gray laughed.

"No someone was there. They ran away and it startled me." She said after getting back up.

I took the hair but I couldn't smell it. I need some more to make something out of it. I shook my head and we continued searching.

Gray suddenly called out to us. He found something. It was like a scale. Definitely from a monster.

And of course, it was. Lucy touched the scale and a huge snake looking thing attacked us. We weren't prepared on it so we waited for the hit but... It never came. A huge ice shield protected us.

"Gray?" I asked. He shook his head. Then who made that? Who prevented the monster from attacking us?

The shield disappeared and the monster charged at us again. Gray and I jumped up and tried to hit the monster but Erza held us down. She noticed movement in the bushes.

We split up and looked around while fighting the monster. I got hit and fell on the ground. The snake thing spat poison at me. I couldn't move.

I saw a black and purple figure jump in front of me and they slurped up the poison. Who is this person? I couldn't smell them. They must've used a spell to block it. Smart but suspicious. I got up and turned to look at them. They wore a dark jeans and a sweater. Also they hide their face.

"Hey. Who are you? Thank you for saving my butt!" I said. The person nodded their head and turned to leave.

"Hey wait!" I yelled and tried to stop them but they had already disappeared. Suddenly a specific person popped up in my mind. It was Y/n. I miss her. But I just can't believe she betrayed us. I... I need to talk to ice popsicle... I need to ask him something.

"Natsu are you okay?" Lucy said. I nodded and explained a hooded figure helped me. We went back to the town since the monster was defeated and the dark wizard, who was controlling it, was captured.

There were people all gathered around in a circle. Something was up. We ran their way and saw broken pieces of ice on the ground.

"What's going on?" Erza asked.

"There was this hooded figure who helped an old woman get her purse back and when the thief tried to take of the sweater, the person broke in this..." He said pointing at the pieces.

I looked at my team and they nodded. It was definitely the hooded figure from before. I think we can trust them since they aren't a villain. That's what I think at least.

We stayed in the town that evening, walking around when Gray suddenly disappeared.

Your pov.

I saw them walking around in the small town. I guess they'll stay for the night. I kept following them when I suddenly fell on my butt. My leg was aching.

I looked to my legs and a tooth of one of the monster I've just fought was stuck in my knee.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked. Shit! It was Gray. He can't see me. I shook my head and looked back down. He saw my wound and gasped.

"Do I need to help you? You saved me and my friends before so it's the least I can do." He was so nice to me. Of course he was, dumb me! He doesn't know it is me.

I hesitated but nodded my head afterwords. He picked me up bridal style and walked out of the forest. It was silent on the way but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Are you a girl?" He suddenly asked me. I was taken aback by his question but nodded my head.

"Your aura is super strong. Just how powerfull are you?" He asked. I giggled and he stopped.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. Shit shit shit! What do I do? I just shook my head. He put me down and took my hand. I gasped as he pulled me over to the forest and hid behind a tree.

"I know it's you, y/n." He said. Oh no. I'm dead...