Chapter Six

Ae Ri's POV

" Ae Ri, wake up. You'll have your surgery today "

I heard mum said, and I quickly get ready. The 30 days I spent with Haechan was very amazing, I'll miss that. Haechan treated me so well and that makes me feel guilty leaving him. I know, I won't survive. I'm not that strong. I'm a girl and I have a weak side.

In those 30 days, my chest keeps aching,  I keep getting headaches and sometimes my nose bleeds. My nose once bleed at school, and that shook my fellow classmates. They took me to the teacher and Haechan even skipped classes just to be with me. I wonder how will Haechan react if I told him about this earlier.

Maybe he'll commit suicide? No, I'll never let him do such things. He's a nice boy.

I told Haechan that I wouldn't come to school today, and he's very upset. I told him that I need to clean my room today, and he nodded.

" I'm sorry I can't help you cutie " He said, frowning. " Gosh Haechan, it's okay! You'll be tired if you help me "

Father drove us to a hospital that I didn't even bother to look at it's name, and went to the registration.

.

I won't make it.

I knew I won't.

I will never make it.

Haechan oppa, forgive me for leaving you.

It wasn't easy for me to leave you.

I also had a hard time holding back my tears whenever I saw you.

I'm sorry for lying.

I just don't want you to get hurt.

I'm sorry....

Guilt will never leave me.

I'll never forget the memories we shared.

I'll never forget you.

I'll miss you.

I love you Haechan.

I'll always love you.

I'll love you for my whole life.

.

Haechan's POV

I walked to school, alone. I'm sad about that. Ae Ri usually walks with me. But not today, she can't attend school. At first I didn't want to attend school as well but she forced me to go. She didn't want me to skip classes. I went to my locker, and I saw a lot of sticky notes inside. Some of the sticky notes said;

" I love you "

" Don't forget me "

" You'll always be mine "

" I'm sorry "

" Please forgive me "

" All of this came from your one and only,  Ae Ri. "

A tear escaped and went down my cheeks. She's leaving. She's leaving... Okay, I shouldn't said that anymore. I thought of it like she's dying. She's only going to somewhere in this world. She shouldn't die, she's strong. Besides, she didn't even tell me if she's sick or whatever.

It was sucks during recess. I felt lonely. Ae Ri would spend the recess time with me. But she's not here. Gladly my bestfriends, Jeno and Jaemin are with me. But it was different. Totally different. How can I survive when she's not here? It would be okay if she's still in Korea, but she's not. She's moving out from Korea.

How unlucky.

" Hey guys, can you go to the hospital with me? My little sister is sick and my parents were busy with work. " Jaemin asked, and both me and Jeno nodded. I stared at my food. Cheese waffles. I stared deeply into it. Ae Ri likes cheese waffles.

I snapped back to reality when Jeno waved his hand in front of me. " What are you thinking about? " I shook my head and Jeno nodded.

Classes went smoothly and today, I didn't wait for Ae Ri like I always do. It was nice to stare at her when she's looking on the board. Or when she's writing. Or when she almost slept because it was so boring. I'll miss that.

Jeno, Jaemin and I walked to the hospital where I didn't bother to look at it's name, and we went in. Someone shouting startled me.

" WHAT?! MY DAUGHTER! NO SHE'S NOT DEAD. YOU'RE LYING! SHE'S ALIVE. SHE'S JUST ASLEEP! LET ME SEE HER! PLEASE! MY AE RI. MY DAUGHTER. HOW WILL EVERYONE LIVE WITHOUT YOU ?! HOW WILL HAECHAN REACTED WHEN HE KNEW ABOUT IT ?! "

Wait what? Ae Ri? Dead? F- you got to be kidding me.

" Guys I'll go to the restroom first. " I told Jaemin and Jeno and I ran to the sound. Tears won't stop falling. How can Ae Ri be dead? How? Why? When? What happened to her? I ran to Ae Ri's mum and I stopped right in front of them.

" Who are you? "

" His boyfriend " I answered to the doctor.

" I'm sorry, your girlfriend was strong, very strong but she couldn't survive. "

Tears flowed down again. How can she leave me? Did she lied to me? Did she lied just to see me happy? But why?

Ae Ri.

" AE RI WHY?! WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME?!  " I shouted, I don't care if I'm in a hospital. My heart shattered. I held my chest, it's very painful. She left me.