Chapter Five

Ae Ri's POV

The bright sunshine from my window wakes me up. " Very bright that my eyes hurts. Today is Day 10 " I mumbled while organizing my bed. How can I forgot to close the curtains? I guess talking to Haechan last night made me forgot.

We talked about so many things, about school , food, and about us. I cried and I stopped when he threaten me that he won't talk to me anymore. Why would I believe that Haechan.

Today is Sunday and there's no school. Yeah! Haechan wanted to bring me to a date again, which I can't reject! We need dates. I repeat, we need dates. I quickly grab my blue towel and rushed to the bathroom.

I went out after 5 minutes and ran to my closet. I never shower for so long, the longest is 10 minutes. And I'm proud of myself *flips hair*. I wear my black jeans and my grey sweater. I fix my hair and let it untie , probably still messy but I don't mind and grabbed my fully charged phone. I told mum about the date and mum nodded.

I jumped a bit when someone knocked the door. "  Aunty, it's Haechan! " He shouted from outside, making my mum giggle a bit. I skipped to Haechan and closed the door. " What should we do first? " I asked him. Who knows he planned something, but no. " I don't know, let's make it a food date! " Both of us can't reject food, like what I told you.

We're both big eaters.

Firstly, we went to eat some pizza at PizzaHut . " Pepperoni and Chicken would be nice! " I told Haechan, both us of like the same kind of pizza. We're like soulmates. Unfortunately, no. We're not soulmates.

I shook my head, trying to kick the thoughts out. I should be happy today. I should. We fed each other, laugh at some jokes that we know, and we finished the pizza after maybe 20 minutes? I told you we're a big eater.

We also went to the beach. The beach was very packed with humans. Some were lying down, some are running, some are walking, some are sitting down and some are standing.

Haechan and I dip our legs in the cool sea, but then Haechan threw some water on me. That's how the water fight starts. We ran and chased each other. I wish I can live longer. We continued our date with some ice cream and cheese waffles.

I looked at my phone. " 5.12 PM " I mumbled. " Woah, we spent almost an entire day together. " I said while hugging Haechan's arm. " Let's go to Namsan "  I nodded at him while grinning.

He pinched my cheek and we went to Namsan. " It's my very first time to go to Namsan, Haechan. " I told him. " Yes, I knew that. You always wanted to go to Namsan so I took you here. Your wish will be fulfilled. "

We went to the Namsan Tower and walked to the top. We brought 2 locks and started writing. What should I write?  I peeked at Haechan, who is quietly writing.  An idea hit me, and I smile as I wrote.

I hope Haechan will always be happy.

I smiled at him, hiding the fact that I wanted to cry. He looked at me as a strong person, I shouldn't cry.

I looked at Haechan's lock.

I will always love you Ae Ri

I smiled while looking at him. " Haechan, what did you wrote? " I asked, acting like I don't know. " It's a secret! " He replied childishly. " My Haechan is so cute. I wonder if he's a human or an angel " I said, making Haechan giggle and pinch my cheeks as well.

" Both of us are humans and angels " I leaned my head on his shoulder while holding his hands. " Ae Ri, I love you " He whispered. " I love you too Haechan "