Chapter One

Ae Ri's POV

" Hello guys! " I waved to my classmates, where every single one of them is my friend. But only some girls and some boys of my classmates are the ones that I trust the most.

Everyday is a normal day.

Just the same routine like the other days.

Waking up, take a shower, eat breakfast, go to school, go home, eat again, text my lovely boyfriend, yes I have one, his name is Donghyuck but he wants everyone to call him Haechan, and finally go to sleep.

But I felt weird today. My lung keeps aching and I felt like some stones fall on my head continuously. Yet I tried to be friendly like always, even though I was hurting inside.

I always hide. I never tell my problems with anyone. Even Haechan.

Telling the problems to anyone won't make any difference if we don't respond. I keep telling that to myself and I ended up keeping many things by myself.

Hiding is now a habit.

I patted my chest, telling it's going to be alright.

You can handle this Ae Ri. I keep telling that to myself until the school ends.

And of course, my friends thought that I'm weird because I didn't eat today. I usually eat tons of food from the canteen, and the fact that I didn't eat caused my friends to worry about me.

My friends did asked me if I am okay, and I nodded in respond. Telling them won't make any difference. Unless they respond to it.

Keeping myself happy for the entire day wasn't that easy. My body keeps aching and now I feel like a jelly.

Hours passed and school finally ended. Like always, Haechan waits for me outside of my class, leaning on the wall while facing me.

I keep staring at him and luckily the teacher was playing on her phone. Haechan told me to keep on focusing, so I did. When the class monitor said the goodbye words (lol) , I quickly stuffed my things, didn't want to keep Haechan waiting. I waved at my classmates and ran to Haechan.

" Hey cutie " I give him a disgusted face for calling me cutie, making him pout.

" I guess you're the cutie one " I said as I pinched his cheeks. " Too bad you're not chubby, but I loved your jawline! " I exclaimed and Haechan hugged me.

" That's why I love my Ae Ri "  A lot of teachers passed by, and everthing turned out very awkward. As we reached the school gate, both me and Haechan laughed at how awkward it was.

It's normal for Haechan to walk me home. His house was only next to mine, so we communicate through the window often. Of course inside our rooms!

Once, my mum was giving some crackers to me when I was talking with Haechan.

He did some signal to me, pointing at my direction but I couldn't understand. My mum clapped her hands, causing me to be embarrassed and Haechan laughed.

I missed that.

We walked to my house, I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips ( oh wow ) because I was so brave but then I blushed.

" Don't blush! I'm going to melt " Haechan exclaimed, making me blush harder. He ruffled my hair, telling me how cute I looked when I blush.

I giggled and gave him another hug. A tight one. I tend to get very clingy sometimes, but it's because I don't want to lose him. Haechan is like my another half, I wouldn't want to see him leaving me.

I waved at Haechan, watching him walking backwards to his house while waving at me.

I gave him a flying kiss and he acted like he's catching it. I laughed at his hilarious actions before stepping into my house. But then, my body aches again.

My held my chest, it was hurting so much. I tried to held it in but I can't. I never experienced such pain. My mum saw me and ran to me. She noticed that I was grabbing my uniform at the chest, so she decided to bring me to the hospital.

I hope nothing bad happened to me.