50 A: The End

You heard the music and your heart began to beat it was happening. It really was you were going to marry Bruce. Your Dad was walking you down the isle each step you took you heard the beating of your heart, it wasn't bad scared it was good scared; you felt ready for a new life as Batman's wife. This is what you truly wanted.

Bruce looked amazing and wore a amazing grin. You felt like you were in a movie everyone around you sitting looking at you and Bruce seemed to disappear all you could see was the handsome man you were about to marry standing there smiling at YOU. You're world, you're future, you're everything looking at you in awe.

When you got up to Bruce you felt so happy you were with him, standing there in front of people both of you knew but none of them really mattered did they? No all you cared about was Bruce. You said your vows and it was perfect the audience even said "aw" you were so happy and peaceful this was perfect nothing could ruin it .

Then the last thing you ever wanted happened as the line of "if anyone thinks these two should not get married speak now or forever hold your-" was said yes someone spoke.

Mr J.

Yes the Joker, your father came uninvited both you and Bruce swore under your breaths when you saw him. "Yes I protest I mean I didn't even wan her up the isle!" He shouted and all of a sudden he fell to the ground and behind him was Alfred holding a gun. "He's sleep it was a tranquillising dart please carry on!" Alfred shouted and you had a sigh of relief.

The wedding continued and then when you were officially married Alfred got in the car with you and Bruce. After making out for the whole journey to the venue where you were eating and partying you had to break your embrace to leave but before leaving you said "I love you to Bruce and he replied, "I love you too." Then you turned to Alfred who was on the front. "Thank you Alfred, for everything ."

"It's okay, I'm simply one hell of a butler." He said smiling at you.

~
Thank you for reading
~
I may write side B but don't hold me to that because I'm me and I'm a bad fic writer I also published this on Tumblr @destielschildwrites so go give it some love or don't, Will you guys want me to write another batman fic? I promise won't post it until I write all the parts ahead so I never fail at updating but I could start writing I don't know I'm currently trying to finish like 5 unpunished supernatural fics