28: Max The Business Dog

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
After work I drove all the way to Gotham, when I got to Bruce's it felt like we never had a argument, like we never broke up, like our relationship is perfect. Alfred made dinner for us that was nearly cold when I arrived, I apologised for being late but traffic. Bruce and I talked and talked.

"Si anyway how was your meeting today?" I asked.

"Good, good although practically no one was looking at me."

"Why?"

"Well I had to take Max into my meeting because he didn't want to stay in my office."

"So you took him into the meeting?"

"Yep, a lot of people looked at me weirdly."

"Did the meeting go okay?"

"Yes better than usual."

"That's great."

"Yep all thanks to Max."

"Oh yeah where is Max?"

"Alfred took him."

"Oh okay."

We carried on talking until we decided to sit down and watch a movie, I woke up to Max's barking as Alfred walked in and my head was on Bruce's lap.

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short but yesterday I didn't update my Ben Affleck x Reader (self promotion of bad updating skills XD) so I just wrote that and my head is banning and I need to sleep or I'll die. Anyway there will be definitely no update tomorrow because I'm busy till late. I'm so sorry.

Question of the chapter:

What type of dog is Max for you? (Meaning what breed, colour ect.)