25: Who are you?

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
I was ready for my date with Carl, but I couldn't stop thinking how poorly I treated Bruce. He tried saying sorry and I refused.

Carl came to pick me up and neither of us were dressed fancy. We went for dinner in a cheap place and I could swear I could see bugs on the floor. However every person in the dinner reminded me of Bruce, I felt guilty for everything I said. I didn't speak to him for longer than I dated him and I felt so guilty.

After Carl and I went to memorial Park for a walk, we were infront of the Superman statue when I swear I saw Bruce again, but this time that feeling didn't go away. Carl and I sat down on the steps on the other end to the stranger. About ten minutes later I was dying why did he look like Bruce was it Bruce?

"Hey Carl I just need to check something." I said to Carl how was on his phone.

"Sure." He replied, I went up to the person slowly.

"Hi do I know you, you look like someone I know?" I said genuinely.

"Hi Y/N, you forget people quick." He stood up.

"Bruce, it's dark I wasn't sure it was you."

"Yeah well I think you should go back to your date."

"What him, I could walk to Gotham and he wouldn't realise." I joked making both of us laugh. There was a moment of silence when we stopped laughing and just looked at each other. All of a sudden we were making out, when we both fully realised what we were doing and that we weren't together anymore we pulled away slowly even though we were longing for the other.

"I'm sorry." Bruce said.

"No I'm sorry." I said. "Bruce I made a mistake and I've regretted it. I was so mean to you when you came with flowers please forgive me."

"I forgive you, and will you forgive me for kissing Kat. It meant nothing, I just wanted information about some vilians and that was the only way she would tell me."

"I forgive you, I love you Bruce."

"I love you." He said before kissing me again. Then I realised I was on a date.

"Oh Shit I'm on a date."

"Run away."

"I can't do that."

"Please for me."

"But I-"

"Text him."

"What?"

"Let me."

"Fine just because I expect it to be funny."

"A cat? Seriously Bruce

"A cat? Seriously Bruce."

"No lies."

"True."

Question of the chapter:
Do you like my new way of showing text messages?