2:The Letter

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and checked the time "shit" I said under my breath when I realised the time was 8:15 and I start work at 9 am. I must of forgot to turn my alarm on, I got up and Bruce? Why is Bruce here? Then it all came flooding back to me, the party and how drunk Bruce Wayne got. I crept round my house making myself breakfast and taking a shower. As I was getting ready to walk out I dropped my phone on the floor and said rather loudly "Shit." Then next thing I heard was a moan. Great I woke him up I thought, my plan was to leave him here with a note telling him to show his way out when he wakes up but he was already awake.

"Where am I?" He moaned.

"You Mr Wayne, is right now on my couch." I said in quite a cocky voice.

"Y/N right?" Bruce asked.

"Yes. Now I need to leave to work. There's aspirin in the bathroom on the side, its quite obvious, take some for your headache and show your self out."

"So what you're leaving me here? All alone."

" Yes Bruce we are not all millionaires."

"Very funny."

"I'd like to think so," I said sarcastically. "Okay I need to go, help your self to food ect. Bye" I said before rushing out the door. I felt quite wired leaving a topless Bruce Wayne all alone in my house, to be honest I had a small crush on him, I mean it is Bruce Wayne. But he's just a playboy that's stayed out of the spotlight for the past fifteen years or so.

~

I was writing a article when one of my best friends Lois Lane came up to me.

"What's up?" I said turning round in my chair to face her.

"A little birdy told me you went home with someone last night."

"And who would say that?" I asked her.

"Um someone who was at the party." Clark said after he came over and hugged Lois from the back.

"Clark." I moaned.

"What, it's true you went home with someone." Clark said.

"Yes, but it's not what you think." I tried to explain myself.

"Then what is it?" Lois asked.

"The guy got drunk so I simply took him to mine and let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't have a car accident." I explained.

"Well that's boring." Lois stated.

"I'm sorry that I don't have a perfect life with my boyfriend who's super awesome." I said with emphasis and they both gave me a look saying shut up.

"So you're saying me you aren't planning on seeing him again, I mean it's Bruce Wayne."

"Yay, the old but still hot millionaire playboy." I said sarcastically.

"Admit it you like him." Lois said as Clark turned around and started talking to someone else.

"Maybe, but he probably doesn't remember my name by now. Anyway how's you two?"

"Good, never better I gues." Lois simply said.

"Y/N this is for you." A co-worker said handing me a envelope. I was confused, it was fancy and I don't remember the last time I got a letter.

"That looks fancy." Lois said.

"I know." I said starting to open the letter.

"What does it say?" Clark said as he turned around.

"Really the both of you are acting like teen girls."

"I don't think that's what it says." Lois said.

"Fine it says: Y/N, I had a great time last night. Sorry i got drunk and thank-you for saving me from what probably would be a car crash and letting me sleep on your couch. I would like to return the favour by taking you out to dinner. My car will be waiting outside for you when you finish work. If you don't want to join me for dinner please just tell my driver. -B.Wayne"

"So are you gonna go?" Lois asked.

"I don't know." I said even though I wanted to say yes.

"Come on, you have to." Clark said like a teen girl.

"Fine, if it will make you happy." I said.

"So I'm guessing the papers will be blank tomorrow seeing that the three of you are gossiping." Perry White said.

"Sorry Mr White." We said almost in sync.

~

I walked out the building and saw a black car. I approached it and the black window rolled down revealing Bruce in a dark blue suite.

"Care to join me? He asked.

A/N: I know this update isn't really long but it's still an update. Also I didn't check it well so sorry for mistakes. For future reference, the way that Bruce speaks is taken from Batman v Superman plus interviews with Ben Affleck because there's not that much I can take from Batman v Superman. I am also ignoring Batman v Superman sorry. Please imagine that after Clark meets Bruce they don't fight each other bit join together to form the Justice League. That's all, I'll try to update ASAP