30: Breakfast

Woah 30 chapters do you like the story?  If not why did you read 30 chapters I would've gave up after the first if I didn't like it. Oh and I don't know if I used this picture before but it fits in so I'm keeping it.

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the warm embrace of Batman. Yes once again I was with a superhero and it felt super. Bruce was awake and when I looked at him he offered me a great big smile followed by a "Good morning beautiful." I responded with a mere "mmhh." And shoved my face back in his chest making him chuckle.

"No reply?"  He asked.

"I replied." I said into his bare chest

"Well I don't class that as a proper reply." Bruce said in more joking than serious tone.

"Sorry." I said kissing his cheek.

"Mmm that's a reply I like." Bruce said making us both laugh. "Anyway want breakfast." Bruce asked.

"Nah I'm good I should probably go walk Max." I replied.

"I'll make us both breakfast and than we can walk Max together." Bruce offered.

"Fine." I said with a smile. We both went to the kitchen and then Alfred made us breakfast I thanked Alfred and gave Bruce a look of: Really?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Bruce asked.

"I'll make us both breakfast." I said imitating air quotes with my hands. "Well I don't class this as you making breakfast." I copied Bruce's earlier statement.

"Classy, real classy copying me. At least Alfred's cooking doesn't poison you."

"Aw you can't be that bad of a cook."

"I am, trust me." We finished eating our breakfast then we got dressed, I luckily had a spare outfit in my car so I didn't have to wear the prior days clothes. Then we got Max and went for a walk.

We walked hand in hand as Bruce held Max's leash in the hand that wasn't holding mine. We walked towards the remainder of Wayne manor because I wanted to see it. We stood in the middle of what I persumed was the remainder of the living room because of the fire place in the wall. We stood above the Wayne family crest.

"Wow you come from a family with a long history."  I said to the distracted Bruce.

"Um yeah. Can you give me s moment I just need to go see something." Bruce said as he started walking away.

A/N: I had Two 120min exams today and yesterday and I'm having the same tomorrow and the day after. I feel so tired someone save me. I probably won't update on Thursday because of the sheer exhaustion of doing so many exams. Also can anyone maths?  I died in my maths exams and I have one first thing tomorrow morning. Save me.

Question of the chapter;

What did you have for breakfast?