Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Young lady, what do you want?" - Sabi ng isa sa mga assistants ko dito sa bahay.

"I want to drink a coffee and I need to be waken up." - I said in a cold tone.

"As you wish, young lady." - Answer the assistant.

No one knows about me. As a "Gangster Princess." Ako lang ang nakakaalam sa secret personality ko.

I was searching about the gangsters na  nabablitaan kong mga matapang at magagaling at walang pang  nakakatalo nito.

"The Frost Lady" - I said.

Well, according to my research, it was Ms. Frozen Lady, that has a strange power . You know what kind of power it is?

It's simple, a frozen ice, na kunting tingin nya lang sayo, mafrofroze ka na. An eye to eye contact lang. Then you will be frozen. In my research, she had this kind of cold ice eyes and had a frozen voice . If you could see her, you may be frozen until you will lose in the battle.

"Tsss- weak!" - I said.

Weak?  Yes it is! As far as I know, she's not that powerful enough, even to the troup of boys, just only an opponents . 

"Young lady? Here is your coffee." - Said my assistant.

"Thank you. You may leave now." - Me.

"Yes Young lady." - And he left.

This is it! May laban kasi ako ngayon, I have contacted one of the gangster and said to her that I will be having a battle with "Frozen Lady".

" Frozen Lady." And I'll beat her up.

I changed my usual style, wearing a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, high heels and a make up that no one will recognize me.

I check the time it's 11:45 pm. I always  go out every 11 pm, hay nako! It's time to go! I go to the terrace and look down. Unattended. I positioned myself and ready to jump

1

2

3

GO!

I jumped. As I positioned myself to balance my landing. And I got the perfect balance. I went to pick up one of my car in the garrage.

.

.

.

"Ferrari Porsche" I bought it now.

"Hey!" - I look like a crazy. Crazy girl because I'm talking to my new car. Eh, Bebe ko itong car eh. Lablab ko to.

"Hello Baby! Give me a sweet drive." - I rode the car and executed it.

I just wave at the guard  to open the gate. Alam nya kasi na may business akong pupuntahan. Well, I just paid my guard for me to sneak out every midnight. Well, that's me!

 Exactly 12 am . I did that. Many gangster here, some of them are new, and also popular.

"Look who's here! The Gangster Princess . Nice to meet you." - Says Frozen Lady ? Is that you? Huh? And now, we also saw the end. Frozen Lady ....

"Let's start now!" - I said with no hesitations.

"Ok! Let's start now!" - Second the motion ko . I chose the car racing because it's easy. For me. I don't chosea  fight like  cat girls. Ew, sobrang nakakarindi naman ng laban na iyan! Walang ka challenge-challenge man lang.

"You better be ready, b * tch! " - Frozen Lady.

Confident lang ha? Go ahead, let her do something unusual. Hahahaha. Let's see.

"Urggh! Stop talking and let's start." - she disgusted said, it's no other than "THE FROZEN LADY"

"Ok! I said so!" - I said and I rode.

We have this policy. A policy behind every deal. Our deal is about losing one opponents. "When she beats me. I will give to her my car. At kung matalo ko din  siya mawawala na sya sa listahan ng mga magagaling ng gangster. "

Then, the battle begins..................

"In.

.

.

1

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

3 .......

.

.

.

.

.

GO! "-----

Habang siya naman ay nagpaharurot ng kanyang sasakyan, I made my own tactics. And boom! We got even now! 

Suddenly, she turned ????? I know that it's not included in the game ah! I just don't mind her, I just drive straight.

I saw her shockness! 

Shortcut shovel! Shortcut huh? Okaaaay! Let's see. There, I cannot think concentrately easily on that way. I stepped back and full speed my car. So here,I GO ! I run to the car and jump it. I saw the surprise on her face. And.

.

.

BOOM ....................................

I landed on the finish line. They've all shouted.

"That was tough!" - She says.

"A deal is a deal." - Me.

I left and suddenly asked Frozen Lady.

"Who are you?" - She asked me? Me? Again. I am Kathryn , one of the sole Gangster Princess . I turned and told her with a smile on my face.

"I'm the only Gangster Princess who is known in the whole world." - That was the line that I once told Frozen Lady. And I leave her stunned and her mouth is widely open.

(Revising)