Chapter 17: Marked and Why

Derek p.o.v

"As I said before I will explain everything once your put of the shower."

I tell her softly and she nods. I kiss her forehead and turn around to turn the shower on. She slowly gets off the counter and strips down. Im forced to hold back the urge to mate and claim her right now.

"Thank you."

She says as she pecks my lips. I smile and walk out. I take a seat on the couch that's in my room and put my face in my hands.

How do I tell her she was raped in her sleep? She comes out and 'Hey Scarlett, the reason your so sore is because you were raped in your sleep. All good, yeah.'

'Do that and I will litterly kill you.'

Thunder says and I roll my eyes. He thinks he knows how to, well let's see.

'Why don't you tell her!'

I shout back and he scoffs. He rolls his eyes and smirks.

'Gladly.'

He says and I allow him to have control.

Scarlett p.o.v

After I hop out of the shower I dry myself off and get dressed in a buckle affliction long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and a black beanie. I walk out of the bathroom to find Derek sitting on the couch.

"So what's the story as to how we got back?"

I ask him as I take a seat next to him. I fold my right leg under me and I lean my elbow on the back of the couch. I lay my head in my hand and lean so I face Derek.

Derek looks up and his eyes are glowing gold. His wolf has control.

"I don't think I've met you before."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Names Thunder."

He says as we shake hands. Meeting your mates wolf is like meeting your mate again.

"Do you know lightning?"

I ask him and he chuckles.

"Yes I do actully. Here's lightning."

He says as he holds up one arm and flexes his bicep.

"And here is his friend Thunder Jr."

He said as he flexed his other bicep.

"And together they make power."

He said as he banged on his chest like godzilla. I laughed and he chuckled.

"Now to more urgent matters. What happened to you while we were at demitri's camp is hard to talk about."

He spoke softly and I grew serious. I can't handle the tension, awkwardness, love, and seriousness in the air. I can stand them separate or mixed with other emotions but not all together.

"Go on."

I tell him and he sighs. He takes my hand into his and he rubs small circles on the back of it.

"Scarlett while you were passed out different men each day came back to the tent and tied you up. Each day it slowly got worse. It went from touching you."

He began but stopped because he had to take a deep breath time calm his nerves. I understand why Derek gave Thunder control for this, derek wouldn't know what to say.

"I need to hold you."

He said as he grit his teeth together. I nodded and sat on his lap. My legs were off to the side and my head rested on his shoulder. Thunder stuck his head in my neck and enhaled my scent.

"It went from simple touching to kissing your body. They began undressing you and kissing your bear skin. Then on the day of our rescue they. They."

He studdered and I cupped his face. His eyes met mine and I kissed his forehead.

"What did they do? Thunder tell me, something has to have happened because Speed has been blocking me out."

I tell him and he sighs.

"They raped you."

'They raped us.'

Both Thunder and Speed tell me. My mind goes black and I'm shocked. They raped me. They took what was Derek's from him.

"Please don't cry."

He says as he wipes the tears from my cheeks. I look into his eyes which are now back to blue.

"Are you going to reject me?"

I ask him and Speed whimpers at the loss of our mate.

"No, no, never. I love you and nothing will change that."

He says as he places a soft kiss to my lips.

"But I don't have anything to give you now!"

I cry and he wipes the tears and kisses me harder.

"I will never reject you. Let me show you."

He says and I nod. He begins to kiss down my neck. He reaches the place where my neck and shoulder meet.

He nips and sucks on that one spot. I grip his shoulders and bite my lip to hold back a moan.

He kisses the spot once more before his canines scrape on that area. Derek looks up at me and I nod.

He then bites into my neck and pain engulf my whole being. But as soon as it's here it's gone with plusure taking over. I moan and Derek smirks.

He pulls away and kisses the mark he made. I begin to grow drowsy and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep Scarlett. I'll never leave you."

Derek says and I close my eyes letting sleep kidnap me from reality.