Chapter Eighteen

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I stared at the pregnancy test in my hands and it was positive. I was shocked. What would Robbie think? Would he be angry or happy? Would he want the baby? Would he leave me?

All of these questions ran through my head and I was thinking how I would tell Robbie. My thoughts were interrupted when Robbie came in and embraced me.

"Hi love, how are you?" I smiled and said, "I'm fine. Robbie, I have to tell you something. I'm pregnant." Robbie smiled from ear to ear and spun me again.

" Robbie smiled from ear to ear and spun me again

"Robbie, you're not mad?" I asked. He looked shocked. "Of course I'm not mad, Paige. I want a family and a life with you forever." Then he brought me in for a tender kiss.

Robbie put his hands on my stomach and looked at it in awe. "I can't believe that we are going to parents. This is amazing, Paige." I smiled and said, "I know, when I was younger; I was told by my doctors that I could never have children. Now I'm pregnant. It's a miracle."

Robbie hugged me and said, "It is a miracle, love. You're are pregnant and I promise you that I couldn't be happier. I love you so much." I could see tears in his eyes and I wiped them away. Robbie kissed my palm and said, "Come on, Paige. Let's lay down.  I just want to hold you."

We laid down and Robbie brought me to him and brought his hand on my stomach as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hello my lovelies! Here is another chapter for you :) I hope you enjoy it! Comment and let me know what you think♥