Chapter Eight

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I got out of bed, put my robe on and went into the kitchen. I saw Robbie at the stove and smiled. I came up to him, wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, Robbie." He smiled, kissed my cheek and said, "Good morning beautiful. I made your favorite breakfast. Bacon and eggs with white chocolate mochas." I smiled and said, "You are the best Robbie. I don't know what I did to deserve you." He smiled, "You're beautiful, Paige. A kind, caring, smart young woman who has stolen my heart. I love you so much."

Robbie brought me in for a passionate kiss. "I'll set the table, baby. You finish breakfast." I said. As we ate, Robbie spoke, "Paige, how do you feel about going to see Beauty and the Beast and having dinner at Olive Garden tonight?" "That sounds great, Robbie."

He smiled, "Great. I bought a new dress for you. I know you'll love it. Go into your bedroom and see it." I got up from the table and went to my bedroom. There laying on the bed, was a beautiful yellow dress.

 There laying on the bed, was a beautiful yellow dress

I had tears of joy in my eyes. I picked the dress up and felt how soft it was. Robbie came into the room and put his arms around me. "Do you like the dress, love?" "I love it, Robbie. Thank you so much! You didn't have to buy the dress for me." He shook his head and said, "Of course I did, love. We are going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight. You deserve to look like Belle and you are my beauty. I love you, Paige. More than anything."

"I love you too, Robbie. So very much. I have a surprise for you too. Close your eyes and no peeking." I went to the closet and got out the suit that I bought for Robbie.

When I got it out of the closet, Robbie had the biggest smile on his face

When I got it out of the closet, Robbie had the biggest smile on his face. "Do you like it?" He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "I love it, sweetheart and I love you so much." Robbie tenderly kissed my lips and I melted into his arms. "So, dinner first and then we'll go to the movie. I can't wait to take you out and show the world that you're my girl. So, you go into the bathroom and get dressed. I can't wait to see how beautiful you like in the dress." Robbie said. I smiled, "I can't wait to see how handsome you look in this suit."

After I showered and put on the dress Robbie got for me, I sprayed on some of my favorite perfume. I couldn't wait to see how he was going to look in the suit that I bought him. I went back into the bedroom and saw that Robbie wasn't there. Instead, there on the bed was a single red rose with a note beside it.

 Instead, there on the bed was a single red rose with a note beside it

I picked it up and smelled the beautiful flower. I saw the note and read it. It said,
"To my beautiful princess Paige,
I love you more than words can say. You are my everything and I can't tell you how much you mean to me. You may not believe this but when I first saw you, I knew that you were going to be mine. I love you with all of my heart Paige Marie Pangrazio. One day, your name will be Paige Marie Kay.
Love forevermore,
Robbie.

I had tears in my eyes after reading the note from Robbie. I couldn't believe how perfect he was. I went out into the living room and saw Robbie sitting on the couch waiting for me. He looked like a prince, he is my prince. I sat down beside Robbie and embraced him. "You look so handsome, my prince." He turned towards me and said, "You look beautiful, my princess. Come on, a night of romance awaits us."

We drove to Olive Garden, we had a reservation so our table was ready for us. Robbie and I had a table in a private part of the restaurant. It was so beautiful and romantic.

Robbie and I ate, drank champagne and held hands

Robbie and I ate, drank champagne and held hands. It was so perfect. After we finished our dinner, Robbie and I headed to the movie theater. I couldn't wait to see the movie. I heard that Emma Watson was amazing in it. When we reached the theater, Robbie and I purchased our tickets and went to our seats. Throughout the entire movie, Robbie held my hand and I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was stealing glaces at me.

After the movie,  Robbie and I drove home. As I was walking to the door, Robbie swept me up into his arms. "Is this really necessary?" I questioned. Robbie smiled at me and said, "Of course, my beautiful princess." I giggled and put my head in the crook of Robbie's neck. I couldn't believe how wonderful the night had been. I love Robbie so much. I could hardly wait until the day where I would become Mrs. Paige Marie Kay.

Hi my lovelies! Here is another chapter for you to enjoy :) I hope you like it. Chapter nine will be up tomorrow♥