Chapter Seven

That morning, I woke up to light shining in through the curtains in the living room window. I turned to my side and saw Robbie asleep beside me. "I love this boy so much."  I thought to myself. I leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. He groaned and his eyes slowly opened. Robbie had a smile on his face and pulled me closer to him. "Good morning, my love." I smiled and said, "Good morning. What do you want to do today?" He thought about my question for a minute. "I was thinking white chocolate mochas while watching Once Upon a Time and then tonight dinner at Olive Garden." I smiled and pecked his lips. "That sounds perfect. I'll start making the white chocolate mochas right now." I hurried and got everything ready to make our coffee.

As I was making it, Robbie signed into his Netflix account and searched for Once Upon a Time. I was so caught up in what I was doing, that I didn't realize that Robbie was standing behind me. I turned around and my eyes went wide as I saw that he was down on one knee. "Sweetheart, what are you doing?" Robbie smiled and said, "Paige Marie Pangrazio, I love you so much.  I knew that day that I saw you in the hallway at school, you would have my heart. This may look like I'm proposing but I'm not. Not until I make a promise to you. A promise that I will remain loyal and faithful to you and that I will love you forever." I had tears in my eyes as Robbie pulled a box out of his pocket.

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the ring inside, it was so beautiful

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the ring inside, it was so beautiful. Robbie is the best. He has my heart and I love him so much.

Robbie said, "Well, what do you say love? I'd like to get up off of the floor

Robbie said, "Well, what do you say love? I'd like to get up off of the floor." I nodded and said, "Yes, yes, a million times yes! Robert Andrew Kay, I love you!" Robbie placed the ring on my left ring finger and then brought me into him for a passionate kiss. The rest of our day was spent drinking white chocolate mochas and watching Once Upon a Time.

Hi my lovelies!  Here's another chapter for you :) I hope you enjoy it♥