Chapter 1

Author’s Note:

This story is rated M for rape, abuse and future lemons. I’ll warn you right now, this first chapter contains rape. Please review/favorite/like!

Restoration

Chapter 1: Escape

Dull pain greeted her as she slipped back into wakefulness. She opened her eyes to find herself strung to the roof by her hands, completely vulnerable

She looked across from her to find Sarah on the opposite side of the room, lying on her back among the disheveled sheets of the dirty old mattress in the room, staring vacantly at the ceiling.

The bound woman heard the sound of the door opening and shifted her eyes to the side to see one of her captors enter the room.

The man at her side chuckled.

"Awake already?" he mused, his voice smooth and rich as ever. He then turned and took a quick glance at Sarah. “Looks like the dumb broad finally bit the dust. I guess she couldn’t handle all of the abuse.”  

"Bastard," she croaked, her tongue feeling thick and dry inside her mouth.

He only seemed amused by her insult, smirking as he reached out to run fingers through her disheveled blonde strands.

Without warning, he hauled her forward into a rough kiss. He suckled at her lips before pushing his tongue past them, violating her mouth while she was unable to push him away. With no other way to defend herself, she did all she could. She summoned her strength and bit him hard.

The bite wasn't enough to draw blood, but it was enough to make her assailant grunt in pain and pull away, but instead of anger, he only continued to look at her with amusement.

"So much spirit," he chuckled. "No wonder the boss loves you so much. He likes watching the strong ones break down."

She hung her head low and listened to the man brutalized her without even using a weapon. His words were enough. Just then he turned to the table in the room and reached for the whip he had made himself out of rope and rubber. When she saw it she began thrashing which only made her arms hurt worse. She grew frightened when he stepped behind her. This was it. She knew what was next.

With one loud crack he whipped her, leaving three long gashes on her back.He smirked as she screamed in sheer, unadulterated agony. She could feel nothing but pain.  The gashes were red and inflamed. He pulled back the whip again, cracking it a second time. Blood poured from her wounds and she could only cry as he continuously whipped her, until her entire back became unrecognizable.

He placed the whip back onto the table and stood in front of her. Her captor’s hand fell to her breast, running over it softly before traveling down her stomach to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down on one side until her sex was revealed.

"Oh yeah," he practically growled, clearly approving of the sight before him.

He licked his thick lips in a way that made her shudder. His lustful eyes were fixed on her pale and bruised flesh as he brought his hand to her opening and inserted a single finger into the place he had forcibly abused several times.

She whimpered as she felt him slide inside her. She squirmed, desperate for him to remove his invading digit.

"What’s the matter, baby?" He growled, pumping his finger in and out of her slowly, making sure she noticed how he easy it was for him to violate her any way he wanted. "Are you not enjoying this as much as I am?”