Harry Potter funnies

Top Ten Things that should have happened in the Harry Potter series:

1. The Dursleys recieve a mysterious flaming bag of poop on their doorstep.

2. The house elves got caught prank calling Santa Claus.

3. Fleur turned out to be a man.

4. Malfoy cured his constipation after nearly a year of not being able to do it and no longer cried in the bathroom.

5. Dumbledore accidentaly showed Harry a memory in the Pensieve of a scene at a Christmas party including a drunken Professor McGonagall.

6. The Weasleys appeared on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

7. Harry and Ron got cast for the next version of Grand Theft Auto.

8. Hermoine released a hit single.

9. Snape introduced Hawaiian shirt day to his D. A. D. A. class.

10. Voldemort's parents turned out to be George Bush and Hillary Clinton.

Hermione Granger: Using the Time Turner for unnatural things since twenty minutes from now.

Daniel Radcliffe: "I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought, f*** that, I'm Harry Potter!"

Snape: "Mr. Diggory, we do NOT sparkle in the corridors!"

I think it's nice that Voldemort always waits until the end of the year to kill Harry. Despite his flaws, he obviously cares about Harry's education.

Girl on answer.com: "I've been a hardcore Twilight fan even before it was popular. So like, the other day, I was reading Harry Potter and the character of Sirius Black turns onto a werewolf. They totally ripped off of Twilight because Jacob and his gang were werewolves first. Also, the dumb a** writer of Harry Potter didn't even think to change the last name of the character she ripped off of Twilight. I mean, both of their names are Black and they BOTH are werewolves? Wow. The question is, why do people like Harry Potter more than Twilight? It's a cheap ripoff of Twilight." The best answer chosen by voters: "Are you an idiot?" (I'd just like to point out WHY she's an idiot: Sirius Black is NOT a werewolf, he's an animagus of a dog, so he isn't forced to change into anything, unlike REMUS LUPIN, who is the actual werewolf. Harry Potter was around BEFORE Twilight, and it couldn't be a ripoff of Twilight because Harry Potter is a more complex and intricate story with much more than a sappy love triangle and damsel in distress that needs the love and affection of two hot supernatural men or she'll throw herself off a cliff. Now, I like Twilight, but this girl just really ticked me off...so I just went off on a little rant for you all.)

I hate it when Ron Weasley takes my car and flies it to school.

I take my anger out on inanimate objects by yelling "Avada Kadavra!" at them.