chapter 28

After a quiet ride home i unlocked my apartment, and stepped in. I looked around to make sure there wasnt a psychopath hiding behind the couch. "Sammy you ok?" Zayn asked putting his hand on the small of my back. I looked up and nodded quickly. "im perfectly fine..." I mumbled quietly. "Im gonna go take a shower i feel gross" I told the boys. "Just sit on the couch of whatever, Dont break anything." I chuckled and walked to my room. I noticed the door was closed to my room, i never shut the door to my bedroom unless i have company over, but no one has been over in a couple of days.

Im probably just overthinking things, like usual. I shrugged to myself and stepped inside. I looked around my room carefully inspecting every corner of the room. "nothing" i sighed. I grabbed a change of cloths and stepped in the bathroom. "Omg..." i whispered. I looked at the mirror... On it was written.

{Našao sam te}

"G-Guys!" I called from my spot. "Whats the matter?" The walked in and looked at me. Wearily i pointed to the smeard writting on the mirror. "Wha...What the hell?" Louis looked at the mirror. "Is that even english?" Zayn asked. I shook my head. "No its bosnian, It means 'I found you'" I told them. "This is like another note... "Niall said. "What did he write it in?" Harry asked. "Lipstick im guessing." I said, still a bit shoken. from the corner of my eye i saw harry itching his arms nervously. "Harry.. are you sure your ok?" I asked turning to him. "Yeah im fine" He said in a pissy tone. I nodded cautiously. "Ok sammy we are going to get out so you can take a shower, if anything happens scream or something.." Louis told me. "Well ive been screaming all day.. so why not" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood for everyone.

The boys left and i started my shower after shutting the door. I stripped my cloths and got in, Once i washed my hair and body i just stood there letting the water cascade down my body. It was relaxing and after everything that happened these pass few days, i needed some relaxation. But i had a odd feeling, like i almost knew i wouldnt be getting any relaxation for atleast a few more days, but i hope that this feeling will go away soon. I dont know how much more i can take of this.

I got out and quickly got dressed i put on some skinny jeans and a sweat shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and saw harry sitting on my bed. "Harry?" I mumbled and continued drying my hair with the towel. I saw him smile and look down at him feet, before getting up. "Sammy.." he whispered. I felt the shivers zoom down my spine. "H-harry. where is everyone?" I asked, and noticed the bedroom door was closed. And locked. "They went out to get nandos..." He chuckled lowly. "Its.. only you and me..." He took a few steps toward me  but i didnt move. He grabbed a small lock of my hair and twirled it around his fingers. "Why are you acting all weird harry?" I asked. "Weird? what do you mean sammy." He said now slowly pushing me up against the wall. My heart was beating so fast, i thought it was going to explode. "Harry your sc-scaring me" I said trying to push him away. "Sammy please, i havent had anything to drink in 4 days.. let me just have a taste" He pleaded, his eyes now glowing red.

My eyes teared up, those eyes from my nightmare during artclass... they were harry's eyes. "Please dont...Ha-harry" I cried quietly. "I knew you wouldnt let me do it.." Harry said angrily. "But you dont have a say in this decision. Your mine. I cant do as i please." He barked. "harry why are you acting like this?" I asked, tears freely flowing drow my cheeks and dripping off of my chin. "Shh.. dont cry.. this will only hurt..alittle" He chuckled sinisterly, and wiped my tears away with his thumb. He leaned down into the crook of my neck and started planting kisses and nibbled here and there, until he finally bit down. I tried my best not to scream, my screams came out distorted, as i bit my lip. After what seemed like 10 minutes of harry drinking my blood, He finally pulled away and looked me in the eyes smiling. "Thanks babe" I slid down the wall until i was hugging my knees. " Common, it didnt hurt that much. Youre just over reacting" Harry sighed. and crouched infront of me. I looked everywhere but at him. "why are you acting like this harry?" I asked quietly. "Acting like what? Im always like this" He stated.