Chapter 16

Sammy's POV

The last few hours of school passes, and now I'm heading home to make dinner. I decided I would make a simple potato pita, something we eat in Bosnia. With that I would make a simple green salad. And for desert I would whip up some ice cream... Jk I bought ice cream.

Wow time really flies before I knew it, it was 6:30! I Finnish setting the table and I run upstairs. I quickly change into cute creme lace shorts with a sheer black button down top, with a black cami under. I retouch my lip gloss and eyeliner, a few sprays of viva la juicy and Tada! I'm ready for dinner.

And just in time cuz I hear a knock on the door. I run over opening the door.

"Hey! You guys ready to eat?" I chuckle. Niall rushes inside and takes a seat at the table.

"I'll take that as a yes..." I mumble before allowing the rest of the boys in. Harry was last to enter and I closed the door behind him.

"You look really nice this evening..." He whispers sending shivers down my spine.

"Thanks...." I awkwardly say moving into the dining room. All the boys seated only two seats remain.... Next to each other...... On one side of the table....... Shit..

I pull out the main meal and salad and place it on the table earning a few ohhs and ahhhs from Niall. This boy never fails to amaze me.

"Oh my gosh what is this.... It looks good!" Zayn asked. "Well it's this thing call pita! We eat it a lot in Bosnia." I chuckle.

We all ate and made small talk, everyone was done eating except for Niall who was still stuffing his face.

"Sooo... Sammy are you still talking to Joey?" Zayn asks trying to start another conversation, but when zayn mentioned joeys name Harry tensed a bit.

"Yeah I get coffee at his cafe like every morning, he's a really nice guy." I tell him my honest opinion. "Ohh... Do you have any feelings for this fella?" Louis nudged me playfully. I felt my cheeks burn up. This conversation was getting awkward, even Niall stopped eat to pay attention

"Ummm, I don't know... I don't think so, I'm saving my feelings for a different boy" I say smiling down at me lap "I don't know the boy yet, but I could just feel that he is near" I laugh quietly to myself.

I look up to see all the boys staring at me, Harry's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open.

"Well this got awkward fast how about we watch a movie!" I ask. They all nodded "ok you guys go to the living room and the box of movies are under the tv. Pick one out, I'm just going to clean up a bit."

"Oh i'll help!" Harry chirped up. "No, no, no, you're the guest it would be rude for you to help" I shooed him away, but I failed "looks like I'm a rude guest...." He walked over to the table and began picking up the dish ware. I sighed and helped him.

We didn't really talk much just mostly worked on the cleaning. I would wash and Harry would place the dishes in the dish washer. Teamwork!

Harry was placing the last dish in the washer while I washed my hands."thanks for your help this would have taken me forever..." I smiled. He came closer to me, making me back up into the counter, our bodies were pressed against each other in a matter of seconds.

He leaned in, his eyes full of lust. "You know..." He smirked and his eyes flickered to my lips, then back to my eyes. "The 'boy' could be closer than you think" he chuckled, but the whole time his eyes were flickering between my lips and my eyes... It made me nervous.

"Harry..." I barely had any breath left to talk "w-we should get back to the boys..." I huff out.

He chuckled looking down at our feet, he took a few steps back to give me space

Then he gave me a wink and walked out of the kitchen. I followed shortly after regaining myself.

I walked into the living room seeing all the boys on the couch except Harry who was in the two seater. The movie was just starting, toy story...

"You guys picked toy story?" I asked in disbelieve. Zayn sighed, "yeah. Only because its Liam's favorite movie" he rolled his eyes.

I walked over to Liam I giggled and playfully pinched his cheeks "they'd so cute" he blushed and looked at the tv. I sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

"Saaaammmmyyyy, come up here so I can cuddle!!!" Harry whined and patted the seat next to him. "Yeahhhh....no." I reply.

"Pleaseeeeee!!!! I won't stop asking until you come over here!" He threatened. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.