Chapter 9

I don't like to talk about it but, I have a secret. I had an older sister, her name was Marcy. She died when I was about 7. I can't remember much all I know is that she was walking home from collage at night once. When she was kidnapped by a man in his mid 20s. She wasn't found for about 2 weeks.

But when she was found, she was dead. The man left her to die in a ditch next to a deserted high way. Her body was covered in bruises and cuts. It was a horrifying sight for a 7 year old to see, but I needed some closure with my desist older sister.

They found the man about 2-3 weeks later. He freely admitted to raping and beating my sister to death. He was sentenced to life in jail.

But when Harry mentioned that he wasn't going to rape me, something clicked and the memories flooded. Memories of the news, my sisters name on every Channel, memories of my sister in her coffin. I couldn't hold beck the tears, I just let them fall.

I ran right out of my apartment, I just kept running and running. I don't really know where I am now. But I quickly walked into a small coffee shop. I sat down at a single table in the corner of the shop.

"Excuse me miss, can't I take your order?" A males voice rung through my ears. I turned to face him, he had brown short hair with a quiff style on top, he had the most amazing blue eyes, he was very attractive. But not as attractive as harr- wait what am I saying! No! No! No! Bad sam!! You hate Harry!

"Umm i'll just have a iced mocha coffee" I weakly smile at the boy. He gives me a sympathetic nod and smile before walking off. Great the last thing I need is to have someone feeling bad for me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out, and zayn's name lit up the screen.

From:zayn

Hey where are you?! Are you ok?!

I typed away my reply and hit send.

To: zayn

Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind, I'm at a small cafe a 2 blocks away.

I looked up from my phone when I heard a chair squeak in front of me. That attractive boy was taking a seat. I noticed my coffee was here too.

"I hope you don't mind me joining, mu shift is over and it's not every day a pretty girl stops by.." He smiled shyly at the table. Msnfbeism he was so cute!!

"I don't mind," I bit my lip " and thanks" I took a sip of my coffee. It tasted like heaven, it felt like I melted as the slightly warm and cold liquid trickled down my neck.

"Oh by the way my name is Joey" he stuck out his hand. I took his hand "my names Sammy." I smiled. "Now tell me, why were you crying when you walked in the cafe?" He asked.

Come on Sammy..... Think of an excuse.... You can't just tell him "oh yeah I met 5 vampires and one of them mentioned rape, and I started crying because my sister was raped and killed" he will think your nuts.

"Oh... Um.. Well... You see... Ummm.... My cat died!" I jumped slightly as the words came out of my mouth. "Oh I'm sorry, well I know what your going through, my dog died about a week ago." Joey said looking down at the table. His hand laid on the table so I placed my smaller hand on his, he looked up at me, "oh I'm sorry." He smiled at me, showing me his perfect teeth.

I heard the bell ring, indicating someone came into the cafe but I didn't pay attention, right now it was only me and Joey. We stared into each others eyes with out saying a word. But it wasn't that awkward silence type, it was more of a cute, silence.

"Sammy........" Someone said my name I turned to face him, zayn. "What are you doing here?!" I asked surprised. "Didn't you read my text?" He said placing one hand on his hip. "Oops..." I looked down

"Who is this?"zayn asked quietly, not trying to be rude to Joey. "Oh zayn meet Joey, Joey meet zayn" the shook hands and did and kind of 'sup' nod to each other.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Joey asked, giving zayn a suspicious stare "no, I'm single. Zayn is just a friend from school" I stated. "Yeah sorry to interrupt but we need you back at the apartment, we kinda broke something....." Zayn mumbled. My eyes widened...

I quickly pulled out a five dollar bill and placed it on the table, I grabbed zayn's wrist, And walked towards the door. "Bye Joey!" I said waving. "Wait Sammy, can I have your number?" I chuckled

"That coffee was amazing I think I'll get some tomorrow before school. I'll give it to you then, right now I have a emergency!" I yell behind me as I run out the door.

Me and zayn ran for a good 5 minutes before arriving at my apartment. I stormed into the living room where the 4 boys sat on the couches.

"What the hell did you break!" I yelled. Liam stood up holding a picture frame. The picture fame held the only photo of me and my parents, and my sister. The glass was broken, but nothing too bad.

I sighed "I'm g-going to my room, please d-don't bother me. I n-need some t-time to think about s-something.." My voice came out soft and shaky as I tried to hold back tears.

Walked to my room and shut the door behind me, I pressed my back to the door and slid down, wrapping my arms around my knees and placing my head in my knees. I began to cry. My sobs were out of control, my tears were flowing like a river.

Harry's POV

We all stayed quiet as Sammy walked into her room, shutting the door behind her. Almost immediately hearing soft sobs. Something was really wrong.