Chapter 22

We pulled up in the parking lot of Nandos, I turned off the car and we got out. A few seconds later in the spot closets.

We all walked in. "Niall can you order for me, I'll get the table." I ask. He nodded and I left. I went to the back of the restaurant so I could get a larger table.

I spotted a table and made my way over. "Look who it is.... Sammy Zulcic" I heard someone say behind me. I turned on my heels to face Chloe and her two followers.

"Leave me alone Chloe I can't deal with you right now" I said walking away, but she grabbed my arm and dug her fake nails into my skin, making small cuts.m

"Listen to me and listen to me good" she said in a threatening tone "you are the defenition of a pity friend. The boys feel sorry for you. You don't have any friends, and when they boys drop you, you'll be that, Ugly. Weird. Girl. That sits alone at lunch reading a book." She smirked. I had enough.

I picked up the berrie smoothing on the table next to me, I didn't care who's it was I just need it right now.

I take the lid off of the bottle and pour it on Chloe. I hear several gasps from the people around. "You know what Chloe?" I say while watching her wipe the smoothie out of her eyes.

"You sure do know how to ruin someone's night, and make them feel like shit. Well I hope you have a fun time getting that smoothie out of your hair, because while your doing that I'm going to be here having a awesome time with my friends. Have fun." I plaster on a big fake smile and wave, then I turn around to the empty table I was going to before I was interrupted.

As I walked away I heard Chloe still talking to me. " you're going to regret ever walking into school that first day!!"

I sat down and waited for the rest of the boys to get here.

"Holy moly what did you guys buy?!" I laughed as they arrive, each holding two trays stuffed with food.

"Well Niall insisted to get 2 of everything on the menu." Liam shrugged. They all sat down. Niall sat on only one side, and Harry on my other.

"Sammy your arm is bleeding..." Louis pointed out. Oh yeah I forgot.

"Oh yeah... I ran into someone and she was being stubborn and wouldn't let me go." I said as I took a napkin and dabbed my few small cuts. "Who?" Harry asked.

"You're guys' best friend... Chloe" I said looking down at the tray infront of me.

"Ewwie she is not our best friend!! You are you sack of potatoes!!" Niall shouted which startled me and caused me to jump alittle out of my seat.

"Well where is she now?" Zayn asked. "Oh about that.... I poured a smoothie on her and she left" I chuckled. Every one started laughing.

"Ok well lets dig in!!" I say eating the first thing I see. Eventually we finished all of the food, and we were just talking about random things.

"Hey do you guys... And girl.. What to come to my place for another movie night? It is Saturday." Harry asked.

"Sure why not I just have to call my mom, I haven't talked to her in forever." I chuckled. Then we all got into our cars and drove to Harry's house.

This was only my second time so I had to follow Harry's range rover. We pulled up into the gravely drive way and parked.

Me, zayn and Niall got out of the car and walked up to the open front door. We walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Louis asked sitting down next to me. "Toy story!!!" Liam yelled. "We already watched that!" I whined. "Toy story 2!!!" He enthusiastically shouted.

"I think we should let Sammy pick the movie" Harry piped up. I shot him a smile. "Ummm... I choose.... Friday the 13th!" I said holding up the DVD.

"Woah a girl that likes horror flicks instead of chick flicks.... I think we found a rare species lads!" Zayn said poking me with the remote. I laughed at his comment.

The movie started and out of nowhere the couch I was sitting on got really cramped.

So I sat on the floor next to Harry, who couldn't fit on the couch.

*

It was about half way through the movie and it was the scariest part. It was a jump scare, and of course I jumped onto Harry's lap and hid my face in his chest. I could hear the chainsaw still going, so I buried my head in the crook of Harry's neck.

I could feel his chest vibrating due to the face he was laughing. Then his arms wrapped around me. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone get you Sammy." He reassured.

Once the chainsaw stopped I reluctantly pulled away from Harry and looked back at the tv screen which was projecting a bloody scene.

"Oh shit I forgot to call my mom!" I jumped and ran into a the corner of the living room so I wouldn't distract the boys.

I dialed the house number and it rang 2 times before my mom picked up.

"Hey mom sorry to call you so late, it's just I feel like I. Haven't talked to you since I moved" I chuckled.

"S-sweetly where A-are you?" She cried. "MOM?!? Mom what's wrong? Why are you crying?!?" I asked frantically. This must have gotten the lads attention because they paused the movie and stared at me with worried expressions.

"Y-your dad..." She nearly whispered. "What about him?! Mom I'm coming home!" I yelled frantically into the phone.

"NO! Don't! Your dad h-he's looking for you, he just stopped by my house and I didn't tell him where you lived so- so he hit me..." And she broke down in more tears.

When she spoke those last words I felt my eyes prickle at the tears that were forming. "Mom... I'm going to be home in a few minutes I don't care what you say! He hit you! I'm going to kill at asshole!" I yelled and hung up. By now tears were streaming down my face.

"You guys, drive me back to my house please. I don't think I can drive right now." I said wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Sammy what happened?" Harry asked sternly.

I looked up at him. "My dad is back and he wanted to know where I was, and when my mom didn't tell him... He hit her..." I said breaking down into tears,the thought of my mom getting hurt by someone she loved, is just disgusting.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me and lead me to the car. "You can get your car tomorrow morning, we are gonna take my car for right now." Harry spoke, I nodded.

I sat in the passenger seat and Harry sat in the drivers. I sucked up all my feelings, and wiped my tears away, I have to be strong for the sake of my mom.

We pulled up into my drive way. I ran to the front door and opened it. The guys were right behind me.

"MOM?!?" I shouted. She appeared around the corner, with a large cut along her jaw line....

"Mom, he won't get away with this,I promise." I said leading her to the bathroom to clean her up.

---------------

Here's the chapter I promised....