Alternative Part 1

Louise's POV:

I can't believe he didn't come. I thought to myself. It's been three hours and surely by now he could've at least showed up. I turned as the henchmen undid their belts and began to whip me. I screamed in pain as each of them took turns whipping me over and over again until I bled. He Psssssst. I heard a noise from behind one of the barrels. I turned to see a teenage boy. He had night black hair and the fairest skin and the cutest smile. "Don't you worry princessa." He whispered. He showed me something black and shiny. It was a cast iron skillet from like Rachel Ray or someone like that (XD). I slowly peeked over my shoulder as I saw the boy going into action and swinging away into action with the frying pan. Over and over he knocked the men out one by one until they were all out cold. My heart began to thump faster and faster and my eyes glistened as I knew there was hope and I knew I was going to get out of here. I smiled when I was immediately filled with excruciating pain. I looked down at my arm as I saw it was sliced with the deepest cut deeper than the ocean itself. My eyes filled with tears as blood poured out of my arms and I saw the boy laughing and skipping away like a maniac. I cried forever and ever until everything went black.