Chapter 5

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Thank you Gaby_elisa123 for your idea for this chapter and part of the next chapter!💕 If you guys have any ideas, don't be shy to comment them and I will definitely use them, I'm working on getting the other ideas in rn, but I think this will turn out to be a pretty great story. I love you my Lovelies 😘 thank you so much for commenting and voting💗
-xxlouiseloganxx
----------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:
Logan took my hand and held it in his as we strolled through the halls. I saw my mom, Tina and Gene all sitting down on the wooden chairs looking nervous and tapping their shoes on the floor. Linda was biting her lip and heavily breathing as she hugged Gene and Tina. We made our way over to them and I joined their hug. Logan sat down in a chair and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, comforting me. I yawned and put my arms around his stomach area and my eyes fell shut.

5:48pm *later that day*

I was awakened by a slight tap on the shoulder. I turned my head and it was Logan. He pointed behind me and I turned. The nurse had walked out with a clipboard and a straight face. "Are you the family of Bob Belcher?" The nurse said. We all looked at each other, worried, but also curious.

"Yes, that's us. Who are you and what did you do with my Bobby? Is he alright?" said Linda as she pulled her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. The nurse stood there for a second then walked away, back to the room where Bob was. "Well?" Called Linda as she followed the nurse. We all followed after her in a fast speed and the nurse slowly opened the door to room 405B. We all looked to our left and we saw a sleeping Bob, snoring peacefully in a light blue hospital gown. "Awww Bobby's so cute when he's sleeping." Linda said as she slightly tilted her head and clasped her hands together above her chest.

" Linda said as she slightly tilted her head and clasped her hands together above her chest

Gene, Tina, Linda, Logan and I all cocked the bed where Bob was sleeping. Linda slowly walked up to the front of Bob's bed and slowly grabbed Bob's hand. Bob's eyes were closed for a minute and then they sprung wide open. He took a couple deep breaths before speaking. "Linda? Oh, kids! Gene, Louise, Tina come here and give me a hug. I don't know what happened." He opened his arms wide and hugged his family close to him. They broke apart their hug, he closed his eyes for a second and put his hand over his forehead. "All I remember was getting a late night snack from the fridge and then I don't know, everything just went out of hand and I couldn't control myself. It was like I was a whole other person." He said as he looked around. The nurse rushed in with her clipboard,

"Oh you're awake!!! One moment please." She said as she rushed through the halls screaming "DOCTOR!!!" A couple moments later, she came back with the Doctor.

"Mr. Belcher welcome back. How do you feel?" The doctor asked.

"I'm ok for now. Thank you Doctor." He said.

"Ok. For now you look fine, but we're going to have to keep a close eye on you and you're going to have to stay a couple nights." The Doctor continued.

"Ok." Said Bob. He looked over at Louise and then spotted Logan. "Logan? What are you doing here?" he said, confused and curious of what had happened and how long he had been there.

"Uh. I...uh. Saw Louise and was wondering why she was here... Then I heard what happened to you and came to see if you were ok. Are you ok, Mr. B?" Logan asked.

"I'm a little tired, but uh...thanks Logan." Bob said confused out of his mind. Logan slowly stepped backwards, making his was through the door. I turned around and spotting Logie-Bear try to escape. Where are you going? I mouthed to Logan. He looked at me and stood in the doorway for a second then slipped out into the hallway.