Chapter 10

A/N: hey guys thank you so much for supporting me and this book. If you have any suggestions at all for scenes, comment then please. I'm sorry I haven't been able to write and update the book very lately but I will try my best to update at least once a week and maybe once a day. I love you my lovelies 💕
-xxlouiseloganxx
------------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:

I heard the yelling from the men that kidnapped me and I kept my eyes closed. I was scared of what I would see and I didn't want to get my hopes up in case Logan wasn't going to rescue me. After a couple of minutes of disastrous noises, I felt Logan's warm strong arms pick me up and cradle me like a princess. I knew it was him from his sweet mango cologne. I love mangoes. I gently opened my eyes as a single tear ran down my face. I looked up and saw Logan's adorable face and I knew just from that I would be okay.

Logan's POV:

Nico drove cautiously and quickly. We didn't want to wake Louise but we wanted to get her home as soon as possible. I looked down at her beautiful face as I held her gently in my arms. I slowly kissed her forehead and I saw her smile. We arrived at her house and I grabbed her house key that she always hid in her hat and unlocked the door. Nico led the way with his flashlight and I carried Louise. We walked up the stairs and carried Louise to her room. Nico left us alone for a minute as he went to go get an ice and some bandages for Louise's injuries. I softly rubbed my thumb on her cheeks. She slowly blinked her eyes open, yawned and smiled.
"Hi Logie-Bear." She said as she opened her arms, motioning me for a hug.
"Hey there four-ears." I replied.

-------------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:

I'm so happy my Logie-Bear came to get me. I can't imagine what would have happened if I got stuck there and he didn't come. ((<comment 1 for alternative story and she gets stuck there and Logan doesn't come> )) He's the one and I know it. I want to marry Logie-Bear one day. I can just picture it. Me in with my pink ears and white fluffy princess ball gown and Logan in a Tyler Joseph tuxedo. I giggled as I thought about it and I felt a soft feeling on my face. I slowly blinked my eyes open. It was Logie-Bear. The boy of my dreams and my one true love. He was my hero. He saved me and was there for me when I really needed him.