Chapter 2

A/N thank you guys so much for reading and commenting and voting!!! I love you guys so much my Lovelies and if you guys have any ideas for scenes or anything at all please comment and I will definitely give it a shot!
-xxlouiseloganxx
---------------------------------------------------
"Gene, what are you talking about?!!! What's happening?!!!" I asked as I grabbed Gene by the shoulders and pinned him up against the wall.

"I---I'm not even sure if this is it." Gene said. He slid down the wall onto the floor, grasping his knees. Tina trotted up the stairs and grabbed the phone from Louise's room and dialed 9-1-1.

"911 what's your emergency?." A sweet voiced woman answered.

"Uhhh---my dad is throwing up blood and---his eyes ---are pitch black. Uhhh." explained Tina.

"Where are you?" the lady responded.

"Bob's Burgers." she immediately responded.

"Alright sweetie we'll be there as soon as we can. The ambulances are on their way." said the lady. Tina hung up the phone and trotted back to the basement.

"Uhhh. Mum. The ambulances are on their way." Said Tina. Linda wrapped her arms around Tina as she hugged her tight.

"Thank you, Tina honey. You did the right thing to call the hospital. I bet your father will be in great hands." She said. I slowly crept up the basement stairs and creaked open the door. In single file, we all tip toed towards the kitchen to where Bob was. We all stared at him in silence as he slowly turned around. Tina quickly gasped but covered her mouth with both her hands. One by one, we both ran by the kitchen and quickly made it to the stairs. Linda slowly opened the door as the ambulances arrived and people ran in with a stretcher and they returned with Bob strapped down to it, mumbling some words that no one could make out. A woman stopped in the doorway and turned to Linda.

"It's probably best if you guys just follow in a separate car behind us. He's not in the best shape right now to see anyone." the nurse said. Linda nodded her head.

"Come on kids, get in the car so we can go see your father." said Linda as she walked out to the car and started it. Vroom. The engine started as Tina, Gene and I got into the car. I looked out the window at the dim morning as we finally drove in the driveway of the hospital. We all made our way towards the big doors of the hospital. Linda opened the door for us and we walked in. We all stood there for a second groaning at the bright white lights of the hospital. Linda walked up to the receptionist's desk where a middle aged woman with a brown messy bun and thick, black glasses."Um excuse me, which room is Bob Belcher in?" asked Linda. The lady looked up with an annoyed look. She clicked the mouse on the computer a couple times,"He's in room 405B." she replied.

"Thank you." said Linda. We all walked to the elevator and went up to the 4th floor. We walked through the halls until we found room 405B. We began to walk over to the door and a nurse came out.

"You can't go in there." said the nurse. We all stared at her in annoyance.

"WHAT?!!!" We all screamed.

"You just can't. Please be seated and we'll tell you when you can see him." responded the nurse. We all sat down on some wooden chairs, uncomfortable as always. My stomach screamed it's lungs out and I held it and blushed. Wow that was embarrassing. I thought to myself.

"Hey mum, I'm gonna go find something to eat." I said to my mom.

"Alright Louise, but be careful." said Linda. I nodded and made my way through the halls of the hospital.