Chapter 7

A/N Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for the ideas for the last chapter and thank you guys for voting and commenting! Thank you Gaby_elisa123 for helping me with this chapter. Keep it up and if you have ANY ideas at all please comment them and I will be down to use them. So, I love you my Lovelies 💕 and Enjoy! And if you want to see more Louigan stuff please go follow my Instagram (@xxlouiseloganxx)
-xxlouiseloganxx
---------------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:

"Hey Logan, I had a great time tonight, but I think I'm gonna head home." I said as I began to walk to the elevator.

"Oh ok. I guess I should too. Can I walk you home?" asked Logan.

"Um. Sure why not." I replied. Logan and I stood in front of the door for a couple of seconds. Ding! The elevator opened and we both walked in silently, both looking down at our feet. Cheesy elevator music began to play.

"They should play better music in here. This music kinda sucks." Logan giggled. I blushed and smiled.

"You're right Logie-bear." I said. Logan reached into the back pocket of his jeans and drew out his phone. He started playing "Ride" by Twenty One Pilots and he looked me in the eyes and took a step forward. He bowed and asked,

"May I have this dance, mi-lady?" In an English accent I replied,

"But of course, kind sir" I laughed and took his hand as we began to dance. He twirled me around a couple of times around the beat drops and he held me in his arms for the rest of the song. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest. Moments later, a small ding rang as the elevator doors opened. Logan's fingers lead mine into his hand and we walked through the white and bright halls of the first floor. The doors opened to a cool, dark night. A shiver went down my spine as a shook for a second. Logan looked at me in worry.

"You ok, Four ears?" He asked. I shook my shoulders a little and stood up straight and looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine Logie-bear." I replied. I watched Logan as he slowly slipped off his dark blue hoodie and slipped it on me. "Thanks Logie-bear." I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist, bringing him closer to me. His arms rested on my shoulders as he brought me in closer. He looked at me.

"Hey Four Ears... You want me to walk you home?" He asked with a mid-smile. I thought for a second.

"Uh. I'll be fine. It's only a couple blocks." I said as I turned to walk. I was stopped by Logan's hand on my shoulder, turning me around for a kiss. Our lips met for a couple of minutes.

"Be safe, Four Ears." He said as he turned and walked towards his house. I smiled and watched him for a couple of seconds as he walked away. Aw he's so cute. I thought. I turned towards the restaurant and walked with a slow pace, trying to stay near the streetlights. I quickly ran through the shadows to the next streetlight. I stopped for a second and stood to breathe for a while. I took a step forward, but was immediately thrown to the floor. I was unable to use my hands to catch my fall. A massive amount of weight help me to the floor and I began to scream but was muffled by a hand and a white cloth. I tried not to inhale whatever was in the cloth but my began to fade out. I heard men speaking gibberish as my vision went black.