Chapter 16: Welcome aboard on Warped Tour.

Jack's Point of View:

"Could you please do me a favor, Jack." I heard Finn say "Stop staring outside the window, its creepy."

I didn't listen to my brother and just kept staring out the window "I can't do that, Finn. No, no can do."

Finn groaned and asked "What's so interesting outside that makes you keep on staring at it for an hour without even blinking ?"

To be honest, I was staring at Erin. Who else could i be staring at ? She's downstairs in the lobby, playing the piano as she left the world behind her. She had her bags with her and probably just waiting for her ride, after that it's back to touring for her. I couldn't stand the fact that she was going away again and that i couldn't do nothing to stop her or to even be with her. The scariest part to all of this is that there's no guaranteeing me that she'll ever come back to live with us in London and that i'll never see her ever again.

Dan and Pj came right around the corner to see Erin, they surprised her downstairs. I saw Erin chuckle and hugged both of the two, they're probably saying their goodbye's to her and stuff like that.

I sighed. Seeing her with other guys gets under my skin but good thing i can control my Jealousy because if i didn't, it'd probably get out of hand and Erin wouldn't want to be around a guy whose too clingy and overreacts at everything.

Erin seems to be happy around those two, when have they been so close ? scratch that... the question is when did she met those two ?

Erin chuckled at their conversation as she sat at the stool that's infront of the piano, she turned to face the piano and at the same time... both Dan and Pj sat on both ends of the stool, sandwiching Erin. They started playing the piano harmoniously without worries or doubts.

Finn was now standing beside me as he looked out the window "I can see now why you were so interested at looking out the window."

I sighed and shook my head "She's leaving today, isn't she ?"

Finn looked away from the window "It looks like it."

...And just now, i just hatched probably the greatest idea i ever had . I stood up and started to pack my things up "What do you think you're doing ?" asked Finn behind me

I turned to look at him with a smirk on my face "Pack your things, were going on-tour." and he just stood there dumbfounded at what i said.

 I'm sorry, Erin.

but i can't let you get away this time.

I can't risk losing you the second time, i wouldn't be able to handle it meaning i have to go with you whether you like it or not and whether you think i'd be a bother to you on-tour, i just have to do it.

Erin's Point of View:

I was just in the lobby of the Hotel with my bags, waiting for my Bus Driver to come here and take me to our next venue on tour. There was a grand piano laying around the lobby, i remember back when i was younger in our Family's castle in France (where me, the girls and the twins had visited when we were in Paris for my Birthday) i used to be tutored how to be well-mannered, i was taught everything... From Table manners to different kinds of languages and how to play almost all the Musical Instruments but i grew more fond of the Piano and the Guitar than the rest of the Instruments that i had to learn to play.