Chapter 6: Felli, Felli... Oh my ! She's a Fine Lady.

Erin's Point of View:

I just woke up after a long hours of Sleep, I rolled up to my nightstand and looked at the time... OH SH*T ! ITS ALREADY 5:30 IN THE AFTERNOON ?! I'M SO LATE ! MY MANAGER'S GONNA KILL ME !! I quickly got out of bed and heard my room door open, I turned to look and it was Jack and FInn already dressed up "Erin, What-- You haven't dressed up yet ?!" The two asked, I cheekily smiled at them and shrugged my shoulders "I overslept...?"

The twin's eyes widened, Jack got behind me and pushed me towards the Bathroom whilst Finn went to my wardrobe, What the heck is he doing ? Jack got me in the Bathroom, Locking the door before he left the bathroom, I got in the shower and bathed as fast as i can, There's not enough time to make myself pretty and all the things i need to do to be presentable, urghh... I hope the fans don't mind me looking like myself but without make up.

I got out of the Bathroom after 10 minutes later, I saw that the two boys had picked out something for me to wear which was on my bed, It was perfectly laid out and the clothes wasn't wrinkled, It was kinda sweet that the two boys picked out something for me to wear and they even flat ironed it for me, I looked up and saw that they were still there looking at me, I was a tad bit confused on why they were looking back at me, I looked at myself and remembered that i just got out of the Bathroom and my body was covered by only a small towel, My eyes widened and i screamed to them "Oh my ! Jack, Finn ! As much as i appreciate the help on picking out something for me to wear and then flat-ironing my clothes, I want you guys to GET OUT !! MOVEEEEE !!!" I said as i ushered them out of my rooom

I heard them burst into fits of laughter as soon as they got out of my room, I dashed for the clothes that were set on my bed and put them on. The boys had chosen something simple to wear, A simple gray shirt, Some denim shorts and a pair of boots. I pulled out a pair of stockings that were in the form of pants ? Its just your everyday stockings but you put it on like a pair of pants/leggings ? They had a flower pattern, I'm planning on putting them under the shorts because they were a little too short and i wouldn't wanna show something off, right ? I also picked up a pair of Leather, Finger-less gloves and a cute little Black hat.

I pulled out my Hairdryer from the Drawer of the Makeup Vanity set that was in the corner of my room, I plugged the Hairdryer on and Quickly Dried my hair until it wasn't that Damp anymore, I continued onto putting on my make up, Just some eyeliner, a bit of a Dark eyeshadow and a Nude color of Lipstick. I put my clothes on quickly and before i left my room, I quickly sprayed some perfume on me.

I got out of my room and walked down the stairs, I saw Finn and Jack sitting on the couch "Jack, Finn... Can we go now ? I'm really really late for the concert and if i don't get there, My manager is gonna chew off my head." I sighed at the end of my sentence, The two stood up from where they sat "We were just waiting for you to finish getting ready..." Finn said, cheekily grinning at me before picking up the keys to the mini, He looked up at me "Let's go." 

We all piled up in the mini, Jack sat at the Back, I sat on the Passenger seat and Finn sat on the Driver's seat "You Nervous ?" I heard Jack ask

"Me performing onstage ? No, Me getting Sermoned by my Manager ? Yes." I said 

After 20 Minutes of Driving, We finally reached the Arena where I'm about to perform on. We passed by a few fans but I wasn't able to hang with them or what not because i was really really late, We got to the Backstage where i met up with my Manager, Evana "Erin ? Where were you ?! You're 15 minutes late ! Your fans have been waiting for you to perform ! Go onstage right now !"