Chapter 8.2: The Eiffel Tower.

Erin's Point of View:

      I was currently falling asleep eventhough Its like 7-ish in the Morning due to the Events last night, After Jack and Finn decided to take me out on a little Late Night Dip in the Jacuzzi, We headed back to our Hotel Room, Took a Shower (Ofcourse, I got the Privilege to take a shower first since the Bathroom was in my Room), Me and the Girls continued to our little Sleep over party until 5 in the Morning (Sleep is for the Weak !! :DD) whilst Jack and Finn went to bed as soon as they were done taking a Shower. I could Finally sleep peacefully without getting Disturbed, I usually have the hardest time to fall asleep which is one of the many reasons why i sleep in during the Afternoon but Sleeping Peacefully today was so much to ask for, Isn't that right, Finn ? "Erin ? Erin ? Wakeeee Uppp ~" I heard Finn creeping into my rooom 

I groaned, Rolled over my bed and pulled the Comforters on top of my Head "What is it, Finn ? Do you even realize that i was just about to Fall asleep for the very first time since Last Night ?"

I heard him Chuckle "Oh, Stop Complaining... I just wanted to take you out Today so, go get Dressed up, I'll wait for you in the Lobby so, Don't keep me Waiting ~"  He said before i heard him walk out of my room, closing the Door behind him 

I groaned once more, Are you Kidding me ? Just when i get the Chance to fall into a Deep Sleep, You just had to-- Urghh... Finn has such a Good timing, Doesn't he ? I don't wanna go ~ I just wanna stay here with my beloved bed and just Dream of Shopping, Food and Music. This is gonna be so Bad for me, I might get ill again if i don't get any rest at all ! Aside from the Fact that i haven't been eating right... I just have those times that i don't feel like eating but I force myself to since I'd probably Die if i don't but then again... I always end up throwing the food in my plate in the Garbage but since When did i ever care about my Health ? I guess... It'd be Rude to just Ditch Finn when he sounded so Excited for today, I guess i have to go then... Urghh. 

After a few minutes of me Battling with my own thoughts on whether or Not i should Ditch Finn, I got up from my bed, Urghh... My Head feels like its gonna Explode or something... Hopefully, This'll go away later on in the Day, I lazily headed for the Bathroom door, Held the Knob, Twisted it and got in the Bathroom, I stumbled upon looking at myself in the Mirror for a few good minutes, My hair was caught up in Knots, My eyes looked a bit Tired and I kinda looked like a Vampire due to my Overly Pale Skin, I opened the Faucet and then Splashed some water onto my Face just to make me Fully awake.

I Stripped down my Clothes and Undergarments and got in the Shower, I didn't mind Showering in Cold water in the Morning, I kinda liked it, It felt good letting the water flow down on your body, Quite Refreshing, Isn't it ?

I poured the right amount of Shampoo on my palm and started to just rub some Shampoo in my hair, Slowly and Gently, I kinda Enjoyed showers because usually when I'm back at the House where Me and the Twins lived, When i have nothing planned for the Day, I usually take long showers, I feel really relaxed when i take a Shower... Its kinda Weird that I'm just thinking about it right now... I started to Sing in the Shower like a Normal Human would do but the only thing that is Different when someone else Sings in the Shower is that... Maybe, Just Maybe... They aren't a Singer like me...

Waking up your Neighbors downstairs,

I've been inside your Bedroom a Thousand years...

And as you tie me to the bed for good I say

That I want you in the most Unromantic Way ~

Louisiana, you're torturing me with a Beautiful face ~

Ana come on, I thought we had a Damn Good thing.