Chapter 3: Broken Arm, Broken Leg.

Finn's Point of View:

Today, I'm at the grocery store with Jack to buy tons of stock food because we ran out of most everything we actually need to survive. Jack actually got up early eventhough he was really drunk last night. We got home really late, Me, Erin and Alice got Star, Karma and Yoko back to Alice's house last night and we had to help them get to their respective rooms because they were really drunk but Jack on the other hand didn't need much help, for a drunk person, He could walk by himself without even falling over our furniture.

At the grocery we got a whole bunch of stuff like Noodles, Coffee, Canned food and what not, Tea and Our toiletries. Jack even picked up 2 or 3 packs of Moams, Typical  "This is just silly, Jack." I said as i looked down at all the Packs of Moams he had put in our pushcart.

He chuckled "Okay, I admit that its quite a lot--"

I stopped him at his tracks, Picked up the pack of Moam that he tossed in our cart "You mean a Whole lot of Maoams ?" and raised an eyebrow at him

He just smiled cheekily at me "Come on, Erin might like it and its not like I'm gonna eat it all !"

I shook my head at him, Putting back the Moams in the Cart "Okay but if you get Diabetes, its on you."

We got to the Cash register and payed for our stuff and the Cash register was obviously making eyes with Jack and Jack being a Gentleman just went with the flow and let her down ever so gently, I looked at him struggling to let her down as she said some pick up lines while fluttering her eyelids at Jack, Jack was smiling but deep inside i knew he's really annoyed at how she kept us standing there talking to her.

Jack smiled and said his goodbye's "So, umm... We really need to go but it was really nice to talk with you, Jessica." as he said her name, The cashier girl's eyes just sparkled and sighed in awe.

"Bye ~" said the cashier being all flirty with my brother

As we got out of the Grocery store, I bursted out of fits of laughter "You are such a flirt."

He looked at me, He was obviously angry "I don't want to talk about it."

I chuckled "Oh come on, That girl was absolutely into you ! Why not give her a chance, Jackamo ?"

Jackamo was the nickname i gave Jack eversince we were 6, He didn't like it when i first called him that but he got used to it eventually.

We got to our car and put all our grocery items in the trunk, He put the last bag of grocery items in the trunk and said "I know, she was into me but she isn't my type of girl..."

I kind of know where this conversation is actually going... "Well, What is your type of girl ?"

I closed the trunk, "Well... I know that you know that already and I'm actually not in the mood to tell you that today, its still quite early to talk about it..."He said

I shook my head, smiling i tapped his shoulder and said "Okay, well how about we go and pick up some nandos before going back to the house ?"

He smiled "I thought you'd never ask."

I chuckled as we walked the direction where the nearest Nandos were located "Let's go."

-----------------------

We are now driving back to our house "Hey, Finn ?"

I looked at Jack and replied "What is it ?"