Chapter 5: Jack, Jack. The Better Chap.

Jack's Point of View:

Today is the day that i'm actually taking Erin out, Its not like a Date yet but we'll get there... If you know what i'm talking about. I really really like Erin eversince i met her, she's really something else... something that's so unique and something i've never ever seen before, Everything she does is just so attractive to me now eventhough back then... I didn't think singer were the type of people that you should even date but for her... I guess i'll make an exception.

I heard that Finn took her out last night, What is he even planning to do ? When i asked him about Erin a couple of days before... He looked like he had no Interest in her or what so ever but then again that didn't come out of his own lips. I know Finn, He's my twin brother, He's always looking out for me... He's my older brother... He wouldn't do that... Maybe this time is different.

I sighed, shaking my head, trying to shake out those thoughts. I'm actually planning to take her out for a little picnic, something simple since it isn't actually an official date yet and after that we can go Biking and then stroll around the Leadenhall Market and just stroll around. I was still cooking the food that we will bring to the picnic, She doesn't know that were actually going because she hasn't woken up. I'm currently continuing to cook the Spaghetti and meatballs. Today's gonna be fun, I can tell... I don't have to go to work and Finn has a lot of stuff to do by the office so, today's gonna be simply flawless.

I took a deep breath, slowly feeling the peacefulness and Quietness of the house... well not for long until... Someone just jumped on me and said "F-- Jack !" Erin said as she looked at me, smiling ever so cheekily in the morning, oh how i want to be with her like this everyday ~

I chuckled as i turned my head to look at her "Goodmorning, Erin."

She realeses me from her grip and stands straight in her muffin patterned Pajamas, How weird... "Goodmorning, Jack. What ya cooking there ?"

I shrugged "Nothing, Wanna come with me to the Park today ? We can go biking... and then we can go to the Leadenhall market to look at stuff and just walk around, enjoy the breeze."

She smiled at me and nodded "Sure, Sure..." She then sat on the kitchen counter that was next to me, swaying her legs forward and backward like a kid would do.

"You seem to be in a good mood..." I said trailing off

She shrugs and her grin got wider and wider by the moment "Well... A special event is getting nearer and nearer by the moment."

I looked at her and asked "What event can that be ?"

She quirks her lip into a thin line and smiles at me "I can't say..."

"Does it include me and Finn or either one of us ?" I asked being more suspicious by the moment

She shakes her head "Not really but... If you wanted to."

I nodded

"Its good that you can easily differentiate, who's who between me and Finn." I said looking down at the cooking pot that was filled with the spaghetti and meatball's sauce

"Well, its not that hard really..." She said looking past the little window

I chuckled "Really ? Some people had to know us for like a year just to differentiate who is Finn and who is Jack."