BBS

Disclaimer: *Yoda voice* YouTubers I own not. Owned, actions are.

_________
Third Person PoV
Bryce
___________

    After that hilarious encounter, Bryce and Ohm went back to the police department, their shift being mercifully over with lunch break right after.

    "Hey," Bryce spoke up randomly, surprising Ohm. "Maybe we can go and congratulate Brock and Luke now."

    "That's not a bad idea, surprisingly," Ohm said, twirling his car keys in his hand.

    Bryce glared at him. "Whaddya mean, surprisingly? I give good ideas all the time!" Crossing his arms, Bryce pouted slightly.

    "Yeah, but I like teasing you. It gets you riled up in the funniest ways," Ohm laughed before he grabbed his lunch.

    Bryce laughed. "Ohm, you jerk!"

    "What's this about Ohm being a jerk?" A voice asked. Brock came into view, followed by Luke. "'Cause it's the truth," he said, laughing.

   "Hey!" Ohm cried, offended. Bryce, Luke, and Brock all laughed.

    Bryce turned to Brock. "So," he started, his laughter subsiding, "what's this about being moved to the Filing and Intelligence departments?"

    Brock and Luke looked down guiltily. "Look, guys, it-it was a spur of the moment kind of deal," Luke explained. "We were excited and we didn't want to make you guys feel bad and--"

   "Cartoonz," Bryce interrupted. Luke stopped talking. "It's okay, man. Ohm and I are super happy for you guys."

    Brock blinked, confused. "You are?"

   Bryce nodded. "Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?"

    Luke scoffed. "Maybe 'cause you're stuck doing grunt work instead of what, oh, I dunno, you're qualified for? Just a thought."

   They all laughed at that.

    "No way, dude," Ohm said, giggles escaping his lips as he tried to calm down. "It's awesome that you guys are finally moving up the ranks. After all, it's about damn time."

    Brock and Luke had been in the police department almost as long as Bryce and Ohm, so seeing even some of them get slight promotions was an incredibly huge win.

    Luke sighed in relief before huffing, "Damn right it's about time. How do we expect to work at the bottom of the damn food chain for a year and not get a promotion? Imma tell you what, if I hadn't been moved to Intelligence, I woulda quit. Plain and simple."

    "Well, maybe not quit," Brock corrected. "You probably would have gone somewhere else. I heard Vegas has been in need of cops lately."

    "Well damn," Ohm laughed, "I should've gone to Vegas then!"

   They all laughed, adding in how he probably would have ended up with a gambling addiction. Then their boss came in. Liam Peterson was, by far, the biggest jerk of all time. He made poorly-veiled slurs against everyone, he degraded the women officers, and, if he had the chance, he would have fired everyone he didn't like(i. e. Ohm, Brock, Luke, and Bryce). The only problem was that everybody 'liked' him. Well, the women didn't really like him(they hated his guts) but there wasn't much anyone could do. With a boss that hates you, how do you expect to move up the ranks? Especially one with such big and important conmections? So, in spite of their absolute loathing of the man, everyone put up with him.

    "Right!" Liam yelled, even though everyone was within five feet of him. "Get your bitch asses to the bank, someone's broken in!"

    The four of them gave each other surprised and confused looks. Since when did Liam send them on an official apprehension? And why now?