BBS

Disclaimer: These YouTubers are not my own characters. How they act in this is my own idea of how they would act.

_____________
Third Person PoV
Bryce
____________________

   "Hey, Ohm!" Bryce said to his partner as he swirled his coffee around in his favourite mug. It had little kitten whiskers on it; it had been a birthday gift from his mother. He drank his coffee, slinging his arm around Ohm's shoulder.

   Ohm smiled, his brown eyes gaining a little shine to them. He smiled and chuckled. "Hey, Bryce," he said, nudging Bryce a little with his elbow, making him almost spill his drink. "How's the house doin'? It hasn't caught fire yet, has it?"

    They laughed and Bryce shook his head. "Hilarious, Ohm," he said, rolling his eyes slightly.

   Bryce had recently moved out of his old, small apartment and into a nice, one story house. Ohm had bet that he would destroy the house in less than three days. The house was going on for four days, and nothing had been burnt or destroyed in any way, except for his toast that morning.

   Ohm snickered before calming down, looking at his phone for the time. He went for the doors of the police department. "C'mon, Bryce, we've got morning this time."

   He followed after, frowning. "I thought Brock and Luke had morning today?" 'Morning' referred to the most boring shift of all: Hiding behind a sign, waiting for people to speed by at too high speeds. The only thing more boring was parking duty. Multiple times Bryce wanted to complain. Both he and Ohm were more than qualified to do more than watch the highways of Los Santos. Bryce hadn't studied forensic science for this!

    Unfortunately, being the two newbies meant, apparently, that they had to start at the bottom of the ladder.

   Ohm sighed, slipping his keys out of his pocket. "Nope, Brock got moved to filing cases and Luke got moved to intelligence." He unlocked the car doors, opening the door and stepping in as Bryce did the same on the passenger's side.

    "Wow, good for them," Bryce commented, buckling his seatbelt as the engine roared to life. "But jeez, they didn't even tell me."

    Ohm glanced over his shoulder as he reversed. "They didn't tell me either, Bryce. I heard from Management. I dunno, maybe they didn't want to make us feel like we're standing still."

    Bryce sighed and downed the last of his coffee. "Maybe. I still wish they'd told us," he confessed. "We could have thrown a small party or something."

    "Or something," Ohm agreed, slowing to a stop at a red light. Cars were whizzing by, some were at a standstill, and others were inching forward. It was going to be one of those mornings, then. Normally, the streets of Los Santos weren't too crowded, but on occasion the whole city would seem to simultaneously decide to go and take a drive around the city. Usually Bryce and Ohm weren't there, but sometimes they got caught in the thick of it.

    After getting to the sign they were supposed to hide behind, Ohm cut the engine. Gas was expensive these days, after all. They sat there, waiting for anyone going over the appropriate speed.

   "I'm so bored!" Bryce complained, checking the speed of a car. It was fine. So far, they had ticketed at least five people.

   "I know," Ohm groaned, hands behind his head. "You'd think we'd be somewhere in, y'know, our field of work. Not this shit."

    Suddenly, a small black car came racing by. Neither needed to look at the speedometer to know that that car was going way too fast.

   Barely looking at each other, Ohm started the engine again as Bryce turned the lights on. Blue and red lights flashed as they followed the black car. After a few minutes it slowed down, pulling over to the side of the road and stopping.