BBS

Disclaimer: These chapters just keep getting longer! Now, we have a routine disclaimer I add here where I tell you all that most of these characters are based on and are essentially just my AU of YouTubers. They're not mine.

___________
Third Person PoV
Luke
______________

Luke's house's front door slammed open. Luke rolled and fell off his bed. He bit his inner cheek and groaned inwardly. Getting up into a crouching position, he reached blindly under his mattress for his hand gun and aimed it at his bedroom door.

Cautiously, Luke crouch-walked to the door and reached out to grab the door handle. His breathing waa steady and his finger stayed on the trigger. Luke went to open the door. Beads of sweat rolled down his face. Suddenly, the door opened and smacked him in the face. He dropped backwards and let go of the gun.

"Mother fuck!" He gripped his nose tightly.

"Oh! Oh, sorry, Cartoonz! I didn't think you'd be that close to the door," Bryce apologized.

Luke looked up at the tall blond disbelievingly, his face throbbing in dull pain. "Bryce? What the fuck? How did you get in here?" Luke winced and groaned. "And why'd you have to slam a door in my face?" He checked for blood. Nothing.

"Sorry. I figured this was better than me getting punched in the gut while trying to wake you up."

"Yeah? For you, maybe, not for me. God, my whole face hurts now, Bryce. I think it would have been better if I just punched you in the gut."

"Maybe, but this way was less painful for me." Bryce chuckled lightly, reaching out to help Luke stand. Luke gripped his hand tightly and got up. Luke went to turn the light on, finally taking a proper look at Bryce.

"Holy shit, Bryce. This is what a week without shaving and an allergic reaction does to you?" In the dark, Luke hadn't been able to make out any discernable features, but once the lights were on, he could see that Bryce was wearing glasses instead of contacts and that he had stubble growing. It made him look older, less baby-faced. "Geez, you should get allergic reactions more often."

Bryce dead panned. "No. I think it was just me not shaving and wearing my glasses. I don't think having an allergic reaction had anything to do with this."

They laughed together, Bryce coughing slightly. Luke looked at him again, noticing the dark shadows under his eyes.

"Bryce, have you gotten any sleep this past week? You look like the walking dead."

Bryce shook his head uncomfortably. "That doesn't matter right now. Listen, I know who Mike's and Josh's murderer is."

"Who?" Instantly, everything else was shoved to the back of Luke's mind. "We gotta go get everyone else and tell 'em."

"No!" Bryce yelled, throwing his hands up as if he were about to restrain someone. He calmed down. "No. Right now, we need to get Drac's district down to this address, before the killer leaves. He starts work soon, and I'd like to do this with the least amount of scandal possible."

Luke looked at him, confused. "You make it sound like there's gonna be a scandal regardless."

Bryce sighed deeply, eyes sad and tired. "Because it's inevitable. Whatever happens, there's gonna be a scandal."

_______
Third Person PoV
Bryce
______________

Bryce stared out Luke's truck's window, watching car lights go racing by. The radio played, but though he'd usually be singing along, right now all Bryce was doing was be stuck in his thoughts. Bryce had a weight on his chest, one he couldn't tell anyone about. He hadn't just found out who the murderer was, Bryce h'd also found out who the BBS was. While he had been sick, he had been running through the footage from the police department break-in. After looking through the same footage, sifting through the DNA results, and reading over the results of tracing the owners of the guns, Bryce's head had begun throbbing with a headache.