The Legend

Many years ago, in the time of knights and dragons, lived two kinds of people, Gems and Silvers. They loved in peace and harmony. No one looked down upon one another. The only rule was that Gems couldn't fall in love with Silvers and Silver's couldn't love Gems. However, all rules are meant to be broken.

A young Gem named Topaz always thought she would fall for a Gem like her. Her family owned a farm and she hoped to marry up due to her not being the farming type. She hated getting her hands dirty. However, when she met a Silver named TJ, everything changed. He worked as a knight for the royal family and, one day, rode to her farm to collect some fresh produce for the royal family. When she opened the door for him, sparks flew. They would sneak off to see each other and a forbidden relationship grew. Eventually, they eloped and moved to a small hut just outside the village so that TJ could continue to be a knight.

A few years past and they had a beautiful baby girl. She had orange hair, liker her mother, and gray eyes, like her father. They named her Nysa, meaning new beginnings. Unknown to them, their child had the power to control lighting...for now. The more she grew, the more powerful she became. Unknown to them, the product of a Gem and a Silver was a Sorceress.

One afternoon, Topaz and Nysa were playing in the yard when Nysa fell and scraped her knee. She began to cry and a "random" storm formed in the sky. Lighting began to rain down on the town. Fires erupted through the streets resulting in chaos. All because of a little girl who scraped her knee.