Characters

────── ♢ ♢ ♢ ──────

In a faraway land, magic exists but is extremely hard to find. In this land lived two kinds of people. The first called themselves the Gems. They get their names after gemstones, which are based on the color of their matching hair and eyes. The others are called Silvers and are known for their "lifeless" gray eyes. Their names are short, containing only two letters, and are looked down upon by the Gems due to them not being "special." The Gems are known for their beauty and athleticism. The Silvers are known for their brains.

They are forbidden to fall in love with one another due to an event that occurred many years ago during the time of knights and dragons.

A Gem must love a Gem.

A Silver must love a Silver.

But what would happen if that rule was broken?

────── ♢ ♢ ♢ ──────

Main Characters:

CJ is a seventeen-year-old Silver. He has long blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. He is smart, kind, and always ready to help those in need. He's AJ's older brother. He works as a mechanic due to his unusual strength. His dream is to move to a place where there are only Silvers and everyone is treated as equals.

Ruby is a sixteen-year-old Gem. She has red hair half down, and red eyes. She is beautiful, kind, and abnormally smart for a Gem. She's Spinel's younger sister. Her family is rich due to her parents owning one of the biggest companies in the kingdom. She will never have to work a day in her life.

JJ is a seventeen-year-old Silver. He has short brunette hair and gray eyes. He is smart and awkward, a typical Silver. He is CJ's best friend. He works at a bank as an accountant and finds his job easy, unlike his co-workers. He would like to settle down one day and have a family of his own.

Sapphire is a fifteen-year-old Gem. She is beautiful, self-centered, and a total airhead. She had blue hair and blue eyes. She is Ruby's best friend. Her family is rich due to her parents owning one of the biggest factories in the kingdom. She, like Ruby, will never have to work a day in her life.

AJ is a fourteen-year-old Silver. She has blonde hair and light gray eyes. She's smart, almost too smart, and extremely beautiful, unusual for a Silver. She is CJ's little sister. She works at one of the kingdom's clothing stores. She dreams of owning the store one day.

Spinel is an eighteen-year-old Gem. He is uptight, selfish, and handsome. He has short purple hair and purple eyes. He is Ruby's extremely overprotective older brother and is Pearl's boyfriend. His family is rich due to his parents owning one of the biggest farms in the kingdom. He will never have to work a day in his life.

***

Minor Characters:

Pearl is an eighteen-year-old Gem. She is self-centered, rude, and beautiful. She has shoulder-length pink hair and pink eyes. She is dating Spinel. She is in a lot of movies and shows.

JP is a seventeen-year-old silver. He has brown hair and gray eyes. He is extremely helpful and has a kind heart. He works at an animal shelter.