Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Casey wake up…”

I woke up to Cody and Katie standing over me.

“Can I help you?”

“Wake up! I wanna take you out to go baby shopping!”  Katie said excitedly

I looked at Cody for a way to save me but he just laughed and rolled his eyes.

“Come on, get up baby girl!  I’m going out with the boys and you, mom, Katie, and Haley are going baby shopping.  So get up!”

I rolled out of bed and sulked over to the bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and straightened my hair.  I threw on a strapless white summer dress from my moms summer collection and put on gold gladiator’s. 

I met everyone downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast.

“She’s alive!” joked Cole

“haha very funny.”

“Alright everyone out of the house.”  Mom yelled from the kitchen.

We all made our way to Greg to get the car’s.  Mom had me driving the BMW x5 with all of us girls.  The boys all jumped into dad’s truck.  When we got to the first store it was Babys R Us.  I jumped out of the car and headed into the store.

“Casey I have to ask you something.” 

“What is it Katie?”

“Well we’re having a baby girl as you should know but we want you to be the godmother.”

“What?”

“We want you to be the god mother.  Do you want to be?”

“YES!!”  I jumped up with joy.

“Good, I’ve been really anxious to ask you.”

“Yay! Okay lets go shopping.”

Being asked to be the godmother of Cody’s baby made my day.  I was more then happy to go shopping with everyone.  We almost bought a whole store of just baby stuff. 

“So what did you guys buy?” asked Cody

“A whole store” 

I was lying down on my bed and Cody came in and layed down next ot me.  Chris, Cole, Chad, and Carson all came into my room a little after. 

“Got any boyfriends?” asked Chad

“No.  Carson wont let anyone come near me.”

Everyone high fived Carson and Carson smiled.  I just shook my head in disapproval.

“How’s it feel to be a baby daddy?”  asked Cole

“Not bad.  Katie is super hormonal and mood swingy.” Answered Cody

“Are you gonna marry her Cody?” asked a very curious Chris

“I actually was going to talk to everyone about that.  Where are the twins?”

“I think they are in their room.  Chris go get them.”

Chris ran out of the room to go get the twins and I was left alone with my older brothers.

Cody lyed down next to me.

“So on a serious note.  Do you have any boyfriends?”

“No.  I promise”