The Only Thompson Girl

Meet the Family

The order is from oldest to youngest

Shea Thompson- Noted fashion designer, loving wife, and amazing mother are just a few things to describe my mom.  She works at home and always makes sure they we are sent out to school in fashion.  When she walks in a room her smile brightens up anyone’s mood.

Michael Thompson- Hardworking lawyer is my dad.  Always making sure that we are taken care of.  Although his love is tough he has a soft spot in his heart for his “baby girl”.  He pushes my brothers to be their very best.

Chad Thompson- My oldest brother.  He holds everyone on his shoulders and feels like he is responsible for the family.  Graduated seven years ago at the top of his class.  Played varsity football, soccer, and track.  All of my brothers follow in his footsteps.  I must say he sets the bar very high for all of us other kids.  He is now happy as a graduate of Harvard.  With his fiance Haley Sawyer.

Cody Thompson- The second brother or the rebel.  Having to follow in Chad’s footsteps wasn’t his plan.  Dropping out of college his freshman year.  Now he is happy with his girl friend Katie Marsh.  Katie is pregnant with Cody’s baby but he is hesitant with marrying Katie.

Cole Thompson- Graduated a year ago as the Varsity football quarterback.  He is now going to attend Yale in the fall on a football scholarship.  He is what we would like to call the player of the family.  Then again all the Thompson boys are players. 

Carson Thompson- He is a senior this year.  Always watching over me like a hawk.  I have yet to have a boyfriend because of this boy.  He is my closest brother however and he is like my best friend.  I go to all of this football games and track meets.  Everday after school he goes to work at Pizza Palooza.

Casey Thompson- Then there is me.  A sophomore in high school.  I am in the smack dab middle of all the chaos.  Growing up with older brothers then having little brothers you get used to boys constantly being around.  They are the best brothers even though they are over protective I still love them.

Chance Thompson- The first born of the wonderful twins.  They are both freshman this year in high school.  Chance is more of the ladies man.  He is constantly getting in trouble and ending up in the principles office.

Chase Thompson- Born seven minutes after Chance.  He is the quiety artsy child.  He keeps to himself.  He maintains a 4.5 GPA but is not the athletic one, at all.  We set aside a room for him so that he could paint.

Chris Thompson- The last one of this large family.  He is the sweetest little boy you could ever meet.  He is so funny and kind.  He clings on to anyones leg.  He ecspecially favors Carson.  He is now five years old and being a feisty kindergartener.