The boy

He was just a boy in class, maybe more quiet than any other. He was kind and didn't want to cause any harm. Well, that's what I thought.

Everything what happened at our town, which it was outside or inside the classroom. He saw it or at least knew about it in details, except nobody have ever seen him by any of those events.

Like if he wasn't even there, how could he have known such things? Did someone tell him? Or did he told all those kinds of terrific information to someone else? Who did he trust so much... to tell all the things he saw, heard or even smelt?

He was just a boy in class, maybe smarter than any other. He was mysterious and didn't want to reveal his secret. Well, that's what I had found out.

We didn't know each other in the beginning, not much more in the end . Our first conversation was after I saw him hit against a tree, with his bare hands. Blood streaming down his arms, dripping on the fresh morning grass.

He just kept hitting and hitting, completely living in his own world. Which wasn't really smart if he wanted to survive on his own. I approached him, something what wasn't really smart for myself... only meeting pure gold eyes.

He was just a boy in class, maybe even more ruined than any other. He was damaged and didn't want to live alone. Well, that's what I noticed.

His past ruined his way of thinking and behaving, not showing it when people were around. Most of the time it was when night was fully silenced. Only once when I was around. He hunted damned souls in his mind.

Luckily I wasn't one of those damned souls. Mine was just wandering around on the wrong moment, seeing him spy on a few humans. His breathing was unstable, scratching his own skin, almost if he was ready to attack.

He was just a boy in class, maybe even more special than any other. He was talented and didn't want to forget what someone did to him. Well, that's what I heard.

His rage and uncontrollable urge to kill was unpreventable, maybe that ruined the whole event. Sadly I couldn't prevent the outcome of it, even I want to remember it my whole life.

I can't think back of it without tears streaming down my face, nor without a praise of thankfulness. I, who was at the wrong place and wrong time, could live further. While the boy's life stopped that night, the night he eventually protected my from being killed by one of those damned souls.

He was just a boy in class, maybe even more unfortunate than any other. He was doomed for the rest of his life and didn't want to ruin it for any other. Well, that's what I felt.

He protected me from those monsters. Those were never human, those would have never been one, even if they were still alive. I don't know what I saw, maybe I never will. He looked the same, except his intentions were different.

His last breath being released into the cold night. His eyes changing to a gray and lifeless shade, only leaving behind the wolf-state form he was transformed in. Not that I understood it, nor that it would ever be necessary.

He was just a boy, maybe even more human than any other. He was good hearted and didn't wanted to lose anyone around him. Well, that's what I saw.