Chapter 6: Yay. McDonalds!

Start from the beginning

"Is your delivery available at this hour?"

"Yes Ma'am until 6:00 at the evening. What would you like to order ma'am?"

"What would you like to order Cheryl? Oh and please ask Stevie what he would like to eat. " I asked my sister, still dancing her 'victory dance'. That girl.

"On my way! Mine would be a Happy Meal with an apple juice." she jogged upstairs to her and Stevie's room.

I put the phone back on my ear and started ordering.

"I would like to order a happy meal with apple juice, a quarter pounder, 6 pieces nuggets, large Dr. Pepper-"

"Stevie said that he'd like to eat a double cheeseburger, no pickles and a medium coke!" Cheryl yelled from upstairs.

"Double cheeseburger without pickles and a medium coke please." in case you don't know. I love food more than you know but I don't get fat. I don't know why. Crazy hormones.

"Uh-uh. Where do you live ma'am?" I assumed she was writing down our order? I gave her where I lived and my name.

"Thank you for ordering McDonald's. Your order will arrive at possibly 20 minutes. Have a good day." she said before hanging up.

Cool. 20 minutes. Got time to change and check my Twitter.

I went upstairs and check my little angels, I sound more like my mom. Jeez.

Aw. They're playing video games together.

After I checked their room, I went to mine and turned my stereo on. It played Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran.

I went to my closet and went for my trackers and a baggy t-shirt. I stripped my clothes off and changed into my chosen clothes.

After I changed, I decided to put my hair up in a messy bun.

That's what I call perfect.

I grabbed a chair and made myself comfy while I check my mentions on Twitter.

I got so many mentions. I wonder since when they've got heated my mentions on. Oops. I think I found out why.

'Just got home from @Alyssa1Dsexybeasts's house.'

Harry just mentioned me in his tweet! I feel like jumping around the house naked. Whoa. That was one weird thought. I really need to change my user name though. How embarrassing.

I'll reply to Harry's tweet later after I change my user name which is really embarrassing for them to see.

I scrolled around to see the whole 1D followed me. Omg. I'm the luckiest girl ever to walk on this Earth! or at least that's how I feel right now. I feel so happy!

"Sis! Delivery man is here!" Cheryl yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed the money from my drawer and went downstairs hurriedly. I'm so hungry right now.

"That'll be 25 pounds ma'am." the guy with the big moustache said handing me our order. I gave him the money and thanked him.

"Have a good day ma'am." the guy said bluntly. Don't tell me what to do. Just kidding.

He hurries off and rode his motorcycle. Maybe he has another delivery. Meh. I don't have the care in the world. I'm so hungry.

"Stevie! Come down! Food is ready!" I shouted carrying the heavy bag of food as I closed the door with my foot.

"Coming!" I heard him shout back.

I carried my precious food to the table and started shoving them out.

"Cheryl! Your happy meal is ready!" I yelled taking a sip of my Dr. Pepper. I swear they just bit off my tongue.

"Did you get me a cheeseburger for my Happy Meal?" Cheryl asked sitting on the chair beside me looking for her Happy Meal.

"Of course sweetie. Now eat up." I gave her the Happy Meal she's bee looking for.

"Where's my food?" Stevie asked, showing up in the kitchen.

"Look around." I replied, smiling at him, shoving the quarter pounder in my mouth. This burger just tastes so good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while guys.

It's just that something came up :)

Hope you guys understand :)

VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN :)

Love you guys :)